Passport headaches. Lost Nat Cert and not sure what to do.


New Member
I applied for a passport with my amended certified birth certificate. I lost my naturalization papers years ago and haven't had a need to replace them. Now I was surprised with a family cruise and have a very short time to obtain a passbook. I started this process about 6 weeks ago with passport services. I was just recently informed that I need to apply for a new Naturlized Certificate which I did yesterday. I overnighted it and sent it with form G-1145 in hopes of receiving my receipt quickly. Is there anything else I can do?

Will they accept both my parents citizenship papers and marriage certificate? What else do I need to do? I can visit a office that will expedite it to me in one day. I just want to make sure I have everything I need to get this done.
Sorry you are going through this - just wondering if you got it sorted out? If so can you share how it worked out for others in case it might help them?
I apologize I have no advice to give on this, but I can imagine what a headache and how stressful it is!