Passport denial


New Member
Hello everyone, I would like to know what if I dont want a passport from india because I'm an aslyee in US how should I go about. I live in CA, who should I contact at the indian consulate? Do I need to make an appointment with the consulate? Please let me know and thanks


Registered Users (C)
I don't understand. You don't want a passport? You should not contact the consulate at all.

Do you want some ID? Then go to the DMV. If you want to travel abroad, apply for a refugee travel document from USCIS, or if you're a permanent resident already, you can get a re-entry permit from them.