Passport delivery

jimgreener

Registered Users (C)
I applied for passport on Sat in West Chester . I checked the status online and the status shows :

Your item was delivered at 5:22 AM on January 11, 2009 in PHILADELPHIA, PA 19190 to 19190 EXP . The item was signed for by M KRUSZEWKI.

The application was sent to "National Passport Processing PO BOX 0910 , Philadephia,PA"

The strange thing about the status is that it was delivered at 5am on Sunday? Am I getting paranoid?

u applied overnight delivery right? the express mail from the USPS is a 24/7 service
no need to worry about it, it took me 23 days from my application to receive everything(PP, PP card and my certificate received same day today), i applied routine service, and u applied expedited service if i am correct, so u will receive ur PP much more soon than me, just be patient.

u applied overnight delivery right? the express mail from the USPS is a 24/7 service
no need to worry about it, it took me 23 days from my application to receive everything(PP, PP card and my certificate received same day today), i applied routine service, and u applied expedited service if i am correct, so u will receive ur PP much more soon than me, just be patient.

YES. I did apply expedited. Thanks.