Passport Biographic Data Page Question?

Publicus

Registered Users (C)
Hello to everyone and Congratulations to those who have completed their cases.

I need some guidance. My mom's case entered its final stage. We have sent out the DS-230 package with all the required forms about a month ago. Today the system was updated to notify us that the Passport biographic data page was missing fromt the file.

It was included in the package we send out so I called NVC and spoke to an agent. She asked if the expiration date of the passport was stated on the Biographic Data page. It isn't in the case of my mom's passport? I was about to give her the expiration date when we got disconnected. I couldn't get through afterwards. I was calling from outside the US.

Can anyone shed some light on this question? Do I need to send a copy of the page that shows the expiration date of the passport in addition to the biographic data page and the page showing the passport number as well? Or do you think NVC just lost the data page and I should resend it again?

Thank you for your help.

Publicus.

Publicus,

For my parents, the biographic page also has passport number and expiration date. So I am not sure what exactly NVC is looking for. You should try to talk to an agent again, or email NVC with question. If you are sending again, send the pages showing passport number and expiration date also.

Good luck!