Packet 3 awaiting thread

peter_guest5450

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
Just wanted to start a new thread for all those awaiting P3 from the NVC. Fee was sent to NVC (st. louis) on feb 25th....still getting the same message "the immigrant visa fee bill letter was generated on.....and will be sent within the next few weeks..... etc"

Fee bill letter generated: feb 7, 2005
Fee sent off: Feb 25th
P3 awaited!

Same boat

.... my lawyer sent the fees off on 3/5/05 -- still the same message. Oh well. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Me Too...............

:mad:Waiting for P3

Fee Bill Generated on : 2/7/2005
Fee sent off on : 3/4/2005
P3 Created : ?????????

Shaaji

P3 waiting

dear Friend,

Don't be impatient. Packet 3 will come soon. depending on your case you can have CP in 6 to 8 months

Just relax. don't think too much or imagine bad things. Things will happen

Raj

Thanks for giving hope

rajsiddappa said:
dear Friend,

Don't be impatient. Packet 3 will come soon. depending on your case you can have CP in 6 to 8 months

Just relax. don't think too much or imagine bad things. Things will happen

Raj
Hi Gurus,

PLEASE UPDATE IF PACKET 3 IS CREATED. IT SEEMS NO P3 CREATION IN THE MONTH OF MARCH. LET'S HOPE FOR GOOD IN APRIL.

GOOD LUCK.

SHAAJI

Fee Bill Generated on: 2/28/05
Fee sent off on: 3/11/05
Waiting on P3

Hope all of us will get it soon!!!!! :)

I called the NVC and they said it takes 20 to 25 business days for st louis to notify the NVC of the fees. Yes, you're right....there's nothing happening in march as far as P3 creation is concerned and darn.....i'm totally frustrated by this pace of things!

Dcf

Filled on 3/21/2005 ( New Delhi )
Fee paid on the spot 3/21/2005
P3 WAITING
Anyone with similer Case please put your experience.

.. well there's definitely been a little movement on the Packet 3 creation front. My lawyer got it this week -- (not sure when it was created and so on, because all those details are with the lawyer). So, slow and steady movement so far (fingers, obviously, always crossed :)).

Same here: my lawyer mailed P3 to me last week but there is a screw up on the first item with my last name being used as my first name when they filled out the DS 230 part I aplpication. In the past, i've used my last and first names interchangeably. Gurus, do you think this will be a problem when i go for the interview at the consulate?
NVC case created: 2/7/05
P3 received: 4/20/05
Plan to send P3 back to NVC next week

peter_guest5450 said:
Same here: my lawyer mailed P3 to me last week but there is a screw up on the first item with my last name being used as my first name when they filled out the DS 230 part I aplpication. In the past, i've used my last and first names interchangeably. Gurus, do you think this will be a problem when i go for the interview at the consulate?
NVC case created: 2/7/05
P3 received: 4/20/05
Plan to send P3 back to NVC next week

Better to correct and make changes before sending it to NVC. How did your name appear on your USCIS Approval Notice, Birth certificate, and passport?

Are the DS230 forms sent by NVC same as those downloaded from the website? I am still awaiting my DS230 forms from NVC, but already filled those downloaded from the website, which has 07/2004 at the bottom of first page?

Do you have your case number written on the forms or separately in a bar code on the instruction page?

Please respond.

How did your name appear on your USCIS Approval Notice, Birth certificate, and passport?

My names on these docs have my given name and last name (initials, expanded) used interchangeably. The passport has the right format though. The USCIS knows that this problem exists with applicants particularly from india so I dont think its a big deal as long as there are no red flags in the consistency of the documents. Plus you can also mention other names used in item 2 of DS 230 part 1.

Are the DS230 forms sent by NVC same as those downloaded from the website? Do you have your case number written on the forms or separately in a bar code on the instruction page?

Yeah they are the same. NVC however uses a bar coded sheet (dont know which one though) which the attorney has with him. But my DS 230 just had the case no. typed at the top and this sheet was not bar coded, so they must have sent a different bar coded sheet to the attorney. Have to check on that.

I am still awaiting my DS230 forms from NVC, but already filled those downloaded from the website, which has 07/2004 at the bottom of first page?

Send your attorney the forms you filled at home. They can use it to transfer all the data to the DS 230 generated by the attorney. Yes, it does say 7/2004 at the bottom but it expires 7/31/2007 (upper right hand corner)

peter_guest5450 said:
How did your name appear on your USCIS Approval Notice, Birth certificate, and passport?

My names on these docs have my given name and last name (initials, expanded) used interchangeably. The passport has the right format though. The USCIS knows that this problem exists with applicants particularly from india so I dont think its a big deal as long as there are no red flags in the consistency of the documents. Plus you can also mention other names used in item 2 of DS 230 part 1.

Are the DS230 forms sent by NVC same as those downloaded from the website? Do you have your case number written on the forms or separately in a bar code on the instruction page?

Yeah they are the same. NVC however uses a bar coded sheet (dont know which one though) which the attorney has with him. But my DS 230 just had the case no. typed at the top and this sheet was not bar coded, so they must have sent a different bar coded sheet to the attorney. Have to check on that.

I am still awaiting my DS230 forms from NVC, but already filled those downloaded from the website, which has 07/2004 at the bottom of first page?

Send your attorney the forms you filled at home. They can use it to transfer all the data to the DS 230 generated by the attorney. Yes, it does say 7/2004 at the bottom but it expires 7/31/2007 (upper right hand corner)

When you send DS230 the nvc asked u the send the passport copy tooo.You can write the right name on your DS230 form... SO no need to worry.

Peter,

Are the DS230 forms printed back to back or on separate papers? Are your case number written or typed on each page of the DS230 forms?

Hi

Please post if anyone waiting for P3

My details

I140 AD 15-Mar-05
NVC Case Created 29-Mar-05
Fee Bill Generated 04-Apr-05
Fee Bill Recd 19-Apr-05
Fee Sent 21-Apr-05
P3 Recd --------------

Received P3 today

Hi,

My lawyer just received P3 today, so just wanted to share with you guys.

Received P3 from NVC: 4/25/05

GC WAITING said:
Hi,

My lawyer just received P3 today, so just wanted to share with you guys.

Received P3 from NVC: 4/25/05

What date was your check cashed?

GC Waiting,

What does the message on the NVC automated telephone say now about your case? What did it say after St. Louis notify NVC?

Does the P3 instructions indicate the date your P3 was created?

Are the P3 printed back to back or on separate sheet of papers?

Waiting for P3

Hi All,

I140 approved 22nd Feb, 2005
NVC received the case
Raised RFE

RFE details:
My spouse's DOB was noted as 01-Jan-1901
My son's DOB was noted as 01-Apr-2005

Apparently, there was mis-communication between I140 approval to NVC on my dependants' Dates of Birth. I sent in the details with correct DOB's.

Fee bill was generated on 18th April, 2005. Waiting for confirmaiton from my attorneys for the payment of fee.

I will post additional details as soon as I get to know.