P3 completed

GC WAITING

Registered Users (C)
Hi all expects,

I called the NVC center today, and they just changed the message from "your case has been received on May 10" to "your case has been completed, please allow 8 weeks for further instruction".

Does it mean they already reviewed my case and forwarded it to the consulate?

Thanks so much.

http://www.cptracker.com/

GC WAITING said:
Hi all expects,

I called the NVC center today, and they just changed the message from "your case has been received on May 10" to "your case has been completed, please allow 8 weeks for further instruction".

Does it mean they already reviewed my case and forwarded it to the consulate?

Thanks so much.

Hi Gc waiting,

Which consulate you are assign to ?. Update your details in above mentioned link. You can expect your case at the consulate in next two weeks.

Shaaji

Shaaji said:
Hi Gc waiting,

Which consulate you are assign to ?. Update your details in above mentioned link. You can expect your case at the consulate in next two weeks.

Shaaji

Hi Shaaji,

Thank you for your help. I'm actually going to HK consulate.

Fee Bill Generated on: 2/28/05
Fee sent off on: 3/11/05
Received P3 from NVC: 4/25/05
NVC received P3 back: 5/10/05
Case completed: 5/13/05

Hey GC Waiting ... I think there will be another message -- in a 10-14 days --saying that the papers have been forwarded to the Consulate. I'm at the same stage as you. Best wishes!

GS28 said:
Hey GC Waiting ... I think there will be another message -- in a 10-14 days --saying that the papers have been forwarded to the Consulate. I'm at the same stage as you. Best wishes!

Hi GS28,

Thanks so much for your information. Best luck to both of us! :)

GC WAITING said:
Hi Shaaji,

Thank you for your help. I'm actually going to HK consulate.

Fee Bill Generated on: 2/28/05
Fee sent off on: 3/11/05
Received P3 from NVC: 4/25/05
NVC received P3 back: 5/10/05
Case completed: 5/13/05

Case completed : 05/13 or 05/17 ??

Just called chennai consulate and they have finally received P3 and will load it into their system today or tomorrow. NVC AVM still says P3 is completed. Looks like they would take a while to update their system. I asked the lady when interview dates would be known-she said to check back after 4 weeks.
Good luck too all. GS28....any news? :)

Woah peter_guest! That is awesome! I've been checking the NVC AVM daily -- and it still says "case completed." If your case is in Chennai already -- that means mine can't be far behind to Delhi! AWESOME! Maybe I should call Delhi next week? Hmm .... lemme know when you find out more from Chennai (and I'll do the same with mine, of course).

[Ok, it's like 3 friggin 30 in the morning. I just got done seeing the new Star Wars movie ... time for bed, and ugh, work in the am :)]

GS28 said:
Woah peter_guest! That is awesome! I've been checking the NVC AVM daily -- and it still says "case completed." If your case is in Chennai already -- that means mine can't be far behind to Delhi! AWESOME! Maybe I should call Delhi next week? Hmm .... lemme know when you find out more from Chennai (and I'll do the same with mine, of course).

[Ok, it's like 3 friggin 30 in the morning. I just got done seeing the new Star Wars movie ... time for bed, and ugh, work in the am :)]

Howdy,
Just got the message on the NVC AVM that my case was sent to chennai on 5/18 and to contact the consulate with further questions. The biggest challenge now is to try to get an interview date sometime in the 2nd week of july and i'm gonna try to push very hard for this as i'm in a crunch as far as getting a vacation is concerned. I'll call or email chennai in a week or so. I'm sure your case would reach NWD probably by the end of next week. Later then, have fun! :) Keep me posted!

Case Completed On May 10th-case Not Yet Sent To Consulate

Hi Friends,

Anyone in the same situation Case completed on May 10th and case not yet transfered to consulate(Chennai)?. Just curious to know .

Shaaji

peter_guest5450 said:
Howdy,
Just got the message on the NVC AVM that my case was sent to chennai on 5/18 and to contact the consulate with further questions. The biggest challenge now is to try to get an interview date sometime in the 2nd week of july and i'm gonna try to push very hard for this as i'm in a crunch as far as getting a vacation is concerned. I'll call or email chennai in a week or so. I'm sure your case would reach NWD probably by the end of next week. Later then, have fun! :) Keep me posted!

peter_guest

As per NVC AVM, what is the date on which your case was completed?