Over time hours under TN

fif

I am a Canadian working on a TN in a US company, the area manager is thinking of assigning some over time hours for some of us, the employees, is it advisable to pick up some of these extra hours? or not at all?
Any help is being appreciated.

It is not an issue for TN. Remuneration mentioned in your TN letter need not be frozen. It is merely there to indicate the t you will be making sufficient salary/wage to avoid the temptation to work illegally, nor drive down the market rate for your job. It does not mean that you cannot earn extra or get a raise or bonus, that were not specified.

It is not an issue for TN. Remuneration mentioned in your TN letter need not be frozen. It is merely there to indicate the t you will be making sufficient salary/wage to avoid the temptation to work illegally, nor drive down the market rate for your job. It does not mean that you cannot earn extra or get a raise or bonus, that were not specified.
Your help it appreciated, thank you

Nelsona, I am aware it is not the right place for this question, however, I posted a question under H1B section on the site, however, no responses at all since it seems not so many active members are available over there, what do you recommend me to do?