over 2 months after FP, no interview letter

To me it took around 2 months to get interview letter after FP. My DO is St. Louis and service center NSC.

Details :

PD 05/10
FP 06/15
IL received 08/10
ID 10/04

Depends on the office. I went 4 or 5 months in Dallas (my interview was scheduled 6 months to the day after my FP were taken). Of course, then then descheduled my interview.

I have been waiting for my IL for over 3 months now in NY DO (VSC). I went to Infopass yesterday, and the Officer there said that they are waiting to for my name-check clearance. My wife, who applied with me, received her interview letter in 3 weeks after FP, and is already a US citizen.

Jeevs

Had FP in Seattle on 6/13 and no interview letter in sight.

It states that they are able to clear 99% of namecheck cases in 6 months. When do the 6 months start - from the date of FP or date of receipt?

Alex_I said:
Same here in Houston. FP on June 7th. Two months and 10 days, and counting!!!
alex,
i am a houstonian,it took me a lil more than 5 weeks to get il...

i had my fp on apr1st,i think i had my iv in 3 rd week of may.

thing is right now due to summer vacation,i heard the procedure slows down a bit due to ppl on vacation.same thing in december.
so most probably it might take 2 months as of now.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Interview Yet

I had my FP on 05/02 still no interview date yet. My wife had her FP on 05/02 and her interview is scheduled for Aug 24. I am in Sioux Falls, SD with NSC. Any one from Sioux Falls, SD?