Out of the country for 1year++ (1year 2weeks and counting), wanting to move back by June'23

Hello everyone.

Background:
I have been a US LPR via lottery since 2016 (the "resident since" date I have on my 10 year GC card expiring 2028).
Married to a US born citizen way before 2016 - and still married to the same USC.
Moved to the USA in Aug 2018 with whole family.
Moved out of USA at the height of the pandemic - Dec 2020) - Covid, being close with immediate family members were among the reasons moving out of the USA.
Have 4 biological kids together with the USC (2 kids were born in the USA)
Everyone in the family has US passport EXCEPT myself - the only LPR in the family.

Went to "reset" the clock in 2021 - stayed for around 9 days, left USA again exactly on Dec 2nd 2021, and have not gone back to the USA since. Didn't try to apply re-entry permit as i knew i could not get it done quickly.

All these while i have been working remotely for a US based company via a local (my country) outsourcing company - so i am not a direct employee of the US company but It is the same company i worked in the USA since 2018.

Have been filing US taxes since i moved out of USA.

I thought of abandoning my GC and LPR status but now there seems to be a need for the whole family to move back into the USA by middle of next year (2023).

Questions:
1. What would be my chance to re-enter USA if i purchase a flight ticket June 2023 for the whole family into the USA considering myself being out of the country for more than 1 year now?
2. Would having an employment increase my chance of being granted re-entry? (basically i would still be working with the same employer - this time as a local employee - instead of an contract-outsource like currently) I believe my employer can produce me some letters of support, saying that i have been working for them since 2018 - and now i am working for them locally or something - if that would be of any weight to the immigration officer.
3. Would they grant entry for my family but deny me entry?
4. Worse case scenario: if i am being paroled in, how would my situation look like in front of the immigration judge?
5. And if i am stripped of my LPR status (by the immigration judge), can i stay in the USA while my wife petitions for me?

I have not read any stuff related to "LPR facing immigration judge" or what to expect etc, so if anyone can direct me to any useful threads, that would be very helpful - just want to be prepared in the event i am being denied entry if i attempt this next year.

(I read that applying for SB-1 will automatically trigger my LPR status as abandoned - and my GC to be rendered invalid - so unsure if i should even consider applying for SB-1 considering my circumstances might not be that extraordinary - as in I can go back to the USA anytime but haven't done so due to working at my home country)