Out of status business owner

tropico

Registered Users (C)
Hi ,
I have a business for 3 years in ths US , Im currently have no status (Overstayd).
Im paying taxes every year with my original SSN.
I dont ask for any public benefits from the gov.
Im hiring 2 American Citizens employees and paying taxes for them as well.

My question is ... whats can happen in my situation if ICE come to visit in my business and find out that the employees are USC but I have no status ? Im relly confused , Im not taking any american citizens jobs and actually Im hiring american citizens.

Thank you for you help.

My question is ... whats can happen in my situation if ICE come to visit in my business and find out that the employees are USC but I have no status ? Im relly confused , Im not taking any american citizens jobs and actually Im hiring american citizens.

They'd arrest you, most likely. The fact that you are an employer is not relevant.

i've been in the same situation and it's so frustrating to actually be an asset to US company yet not be rewarded for it and treated like a criminal.
my advice: get married quickly. with a friend if needed. otherwise you'll loose your business and make 2 USC unemployed.

You are very naive ...btw why did you pay taxes ??? What kind of angle is that ...you have no status anyway ??

i have my own hotel in the USA for last 4 years but i am in loss so i want to sold him and made department store

Immigration Visas International has a policy of making sure that the client gets the services that s/he pays for otherwise fees (except for expenses incurred on be-half of client) are refunded. In addition, Immigration and Visa International, firmly believes that it's growth is based on satisfying and providing exceptional service to its clients therefore our policies and fees have been structured to meet those criteria's.

* Sole Proprietorship - you do not own employees
* Limited Liability Company - Maybe you (members) of the owners, not employees, so unless you are a corporation to be taxed as select.
* Participation - you do not own employees
* A company - you are an employee. You are a shareholder and you are also on the Governing Council, so you have many roles .