Our both kids got RFE

Patel Kishan

Registered Users (C)
Hope, our cases are together. I am waiting for RFE.
For kids, what could be RFE ?

KP
I-485 RD/ND July 5, 2002
FP Feb 9, 2005
PD July 2000

May medical Exam

PK,

I saw a lot of your posts on I-140 forum. You got I-140 approval notice almost same time as me. So were your RD and my RD of I-485. I guess your kids was under 14 years old when you filed their applications of I-485 with you. If so and they have turned to 14 before RFE notices, they need medical Exam before approval. Don't worry.

My elder kid is 11 yrs and younger one is 7.
I think, it could for vaccination record, which was complete when we filed our cases in July 2002.

I think, your case is approved. Congratulations !

PK,
I have kids of 12 and 8 and they did medical examination when we applied for I-485 which was almost 3 years ago. I do not think it is vaccination if that was complete at the time of the application.
Good luck to you. You are almost there.
PS March 29, 2005
CR April 11, 2005
I-90 filed for myself (Sex-wrong??? :eek: ) April 13, 2005

I will let you guys know, when I get RFEs.

I hope our cases are together and got reviewed by
officer. I pary that he/she doen't have any RFE on my and spouse case.

Thanks

KP

It might be for medicals

KP,

Ours got approved on 04/04/05 and my son got RFE for Medicals. I did the medicals for him and sent it to attorney this week.
More likely it will be for medicals. sometimes they might ask for I-94's
legal status etc.., I hope yours and your family get approvals soon.

Good Luck!
Naveen
I-485 RD :07/05/02
FP : 02/23/05
AD : 04/04/05
AR : 04/12/05

Thanks all.
Yes, BlameTSC, it is not appropriate
in INS part to see random approval and
processing.

For me I-140 took 17 months due to Devi of Randomness. For I-485 already 33 months are over.
I started this stupid GC process on May 1, 2000. I will
complete five years very soon. At that time it was joke
for me if some body tells that it takes 5 years to get GC. But friends it is reality. Some people are screwed big time
by TSC.

Agreed they have little resources and short in supply than demand. But they can streamline process. Which they will never do. I saw one documentary film on INS, they were same (very unfriendly to new comers) in 1850 also.

Anyway, I will be extremely happy to leave US, if it is needed. I have seen enough of USA. I will be lot happier in IITs in India.

I don't care for this GC any more. Get it fine, don't get much better. That will be good reason for us to go back.

KP

Kp

I felt the same but we will be here...esp the kids another couple of years it will be tough to re root them...take care

Tomban, thanks.

Here is what RFE is about.

Redo medical for both kids
Updated immunization record
Skin Test

By the skin test for me and spouse was negative
and INS knew. I think officer computer says guys from India. Go for skin test.

We will do it on April 29, my son will away for a school camp. Kids ages are 11 and 7.

Thanks

KP

Patel Kishan said:
Tomban, thanks.

Here is what RFE is about.

Redo medical for both kids
Updated immunization record
Skin Test

By the skin test for me and spouse was negative
and INS knew. I think officer computer says guys from India. Go for skin test.

We will do it on April 29, my son will away for a school camp. Kids ages are 11 and 7.

Thanks

KP

Just a tip, someone shared with me that many ppl from Ind/Pak/south-Asia skin react not sure why... but this trigger x-ray another $$ cost.

someone shared me that After skin test if u use ICE (icing) a lot on hand that really helps a lot to save ur $$ :D .

Good Luck

Patel I share the same feelings man... These people behave like they are aboriginals of this land when we all know that they came here from europe just like us, settled here before us. Anyway good luck for the remainder of the process.

one differemce from us

They fought to get the land. We tried to go through their legal sysyem.

gcamirage said:
Patel I share the same feelings man... These people behave like they are aboriginals of this land when we all know that they came here from europe just like us, settled here before us. Anyway good luck for the remainder of the process.