Oregon SESA Processing Times

transfer notice question

Actually my lawyer said they hadn\'t got request for more evidence (that is good) but neither the transfer notice from the oregon DOL. So is there a way I can find out the exact status of my case?

No Title

You don\'t need them all to check just one of them. I and my lawyer didn\'t know the case number either but if you check with either tax ID or telephone number all applications in your company will be there and then just try to figure out which one is yours by the information they list there.

transfer notice question

Actually my lawyer said they hadn\'t got request for more evidence (that is good) but neither the transfer notice from the oregon DOL. So is there a way I can find out the exact status of my case?

No Title

My lawyer didn\'t recieve anything about the transfer or RD date of DOL so I suggest you just try and I am sure you will find your case status.

transfer notice question

how long is the time between SESA transfers out case and DOL regional acknowledge its receipt

Hi gurus,
how long is the time between SESA transfers out case and DOL regional acknowledge its receipt? I mean, in the email inquiry result back from DOL regional, there is a received time stamp. I\'m wondering how many days/weeks will it take from the SESA transfers the cases to them?

My case should have been transferred to the DOL regional office. But I couldn\'t find my case in the dol email inquiry results for my company.

Any idea?

Thanks!

anybody left here?

oregon_gc, what\'s your RD in SESA?

Anybody else left here? Everybody gone to I-140?

I got a lond wait ahead of me (my RD is 10/02/01) ...sigh...

so long

I bet they are on vacation

Christmas + New Year... I bet they were too busy dancing around a Christmas tree or smth.

Btw, does calling them actually help? Or it just pisses them off? I know for sure that INS isn\'t happy when people call them.

regards

I think it does help !!!

It may not be a bright idea to call the Person itself. Some where i this list ther are other numbers like the Boss and the Director of Employment. Calling them will be helpful.

Expect more delays - bad news.

Spoke with my lawyer today.

To my shock (as usual) DOL-Seattle has stopped proccesing LC by end of Dec. 2001 and all cases are being transferred to SF-DOL. This mean DOL-Seattle is not processing any more Regional Alien LC.

Get ready for more pain.. guys.

More bad news?

Is it just me or the date on their website went back? I think regular cases were at April 13 or smth and now it shows April 02!!! No progress on RIR cases, still May 07. What the hell are they doing there?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Is there an alternative way to find out what dates they\'re processing now? Can we trust the information on their website?

anybody? any ideas/news?

anybody in OregonLabor

I heard about this web site. how many people are still waiting for Oregon labor?

Good News- SESA approved our RIR

Hi Guys,
Thank God,
At last our case is approved and sent to DOL SFO.
Is there any way to track the information.
Please let me know
Thanks

Any updates in the Oregon SESA

There seem to be regular updates from most states but Oregon.
Has any one OR have any recent updates to their LC status at the SESA?

Thanks