Opinion pls

Zabrinuta

Hi everyone...

I apologize for mistakes if i make any...

My question is next...

Me and my husband would like to apply for tourist viza for USA. He is employed, and on this trip he need to go due to meetings and bussines, but also as tourist too...so i guess b1/b2 visa...We are married, and i would like to join him as tourist. Im not emplyed, im on studies..second year. I can bring them list of passed exams. Beside that, im founder and president of one club, shooting club for almost two years, its mine,on my name. And i can bring those papers too. Husband have all papers why he is going and papers from his firm. We would like to stay there for 10 days only. He was before in Usa and he returned on time. Ive never been there :( This is my chance. Also, my whooole family is here, will bring those papers too. And on bank account i have nice ammount of money. No friends or anything in USA. Simply going with husband for 10 days as tourist...

Do you think i will get visa? Thank you soo much..:eek:

That depends entirely on the interviewing consul. If he/she believes that you and your husband will leave the US in a timely fashion at the conclusion of your visit, you will be issued your visas. Your citizenship and ties to your country of residence will weigh heavily on the consul's decision making process.

Do you think i will get visa?