Online Status

frustrated_alot

Registered Users (C)
I have never been able to find status of my case online. I asked and they said that N400 status never shows up online but i see others that can see their's online. Does anyone else have this problem and if so do you now why? Thanks.

Hello there,

I don't know who told you that but they are wrong.
I personally can check my status as much as I want under my personal Login and Password on the USCIS Website.
I was able to set it up with my Reciept # that was included in/or on the Reciept Letter I recieved after I mailed my N-400 in.
I have heard though that some were never been able to check online just like it changes for some and it could mean that they are about to get an interview letter and for others who have recieved an interview letter it has never changed or should I say dissapeared.

Have you tried setting it up through the USCIS Website with your Reciept # ?

I think you have no problem, MY case never show up online too, i still received my interview letter 5 months after priority date .

I have received my citi cert...

...but even today, the online page says "received and pending". It's BS...u are ok.

The online status is not reliable at all...I received my interview letter about 2 months ago [my interview is next tuesday] and my online case status still shows as pending [didn't disappear like for many others.....so dont worry....