Online status!!!! Really online.........

tusker75

Registered Users (C)
A hour ago the online status showed the same msg of RFE being mailed out.............and just a while ago......it changed to........

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO ADJUST TO PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS

Current Status:

On October 10, 2002, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. However, because preliminary processing was complete before we requested the additional material, the remaining processing time for this stage of your case is approximately 540 days. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Apparantely........had sent my EAD renewal documents the same day....Check of $120 got encashed today.....

Hope they take approve the case instead of printing a new card!!!! :D

Guys........check your status on the web instead of the AVM. AVM might be updated once in a day......maybe evenings......this is online and once any change to your case is made that shows up...............

and what if you get this.....

This is what I see now --> wow! INS way to go.. it seems like my app has been lost in a black hole

Case Status
Receipt Number:

Application Type: ,

Current Status:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from the INS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the service center where you submitted your application.

Vermont Service Center (802) 527-4913
Nebraska Service Center (402) 323-7830
California Service Center (949) 831-8427
Texas Service Center (214) 381-1423
Missouri Service Center (816) 251-1824

* The projected processing time frame can be found on the notice you most recently received from the INS.

haa haa............

Oh really..........:eek:

AVM :confused: ....................

Maybe that implies your case has been approved longggggggggggggggg back.............and some DBA.......deleted a few old records........:D

May be approved.

The same thing (Case not found in AVM) was happend to one of my friends and he got his approval notice after 1-2 weeks of disappering case status from AVM.

May be your case is already approved ? Did you reply for any RFE or something for INS ? (My friend has got his RFE for employment verification).

for ksv?

KSV

When your friend tried online, Did his case related info disappear for a while?

In my case also, when I tried, for a while I got similar info. Just header and other info...no info about me.

but, afterwards, it came to previous info. Let me know what do you think??? My status didn't change to approval.

let me know?