Online Status: changing date

Cpage

Registered Users (C)
For the past a couple weeks, the date of my online status keeps changing for at least 3-4 times (as the following). So is my wife's status. Wonder whether there is an error in their Database system (again)?

"
On April 20, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.
"

Same thing happened to me.
The review date just kept changing since I had my 2nd FP early March. By the way, a RFE was issued on February 25 for my case and VSC received the package on April 20 per online message. The date hasn't changed since then (but of course it's just been 2 days... ):rolleyes:

Originally posted by Irenec
Same thing happened to me.
The review date just kept changing since I had my 2nd FP early March. By the way, a RFE was issued on February 25 for my case and VSC received the package on April 20 per online message. The date hasn't changed since then (but of course it's just been 2 days... ):rolleyes:

Today, April 23, the message changed back to "results of fingerprint review received"... What happened to the RFE??? Why the FP results need to be reviewed yet again?
It's just so weird...

Irenec
FP2: 03/03/2004
RFE issue date : 02/25/2004
RFE received: 04/20/2004
AD: ?????

:confused: :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Same issue. After the 2nd FP, the message changed atleat 4 times. Not sure if this is a good sign or not but I couldnt figure out what type of bug could it be that it changes the date to add 3 days to the previous receive date. Interesting...

RD: 08/21/2002
FP2 March 21st
Notification changes: April 10, 14, 17, 20, 23..