Online Message has not changed...

lokki

Hi,

I took my fingers in San Antonio on March 2003. I followed up with calls to the FBI where I was told that they had been processed and results been sent to immigration. I called the TSC and they did confirm that they had received the finger print information and that they where OK.

The thing is that the online status has not changed from

Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on December 7, 2001. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 990 and 999 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Same information for my wife.

I have called the 800 number and they don't have any information, and I am not sure if there is any way to get additional information...

should I be worried?
Have there been approvals with out the message chaning to the we have received your finger prints and will continue processing message?

RD 12/07/01
ND 12/11/01
SRC02054

Thanks

My situation is the same. I have seen other posts with the similar experiences, but get approved. Lets hope it is not an issue

Same Situation

Same here.

RD 5/23/01
ND 8/27/01
FP 04/02

The last I looked, in the range of SRC01254(000 - 999), there only a few (like 5 or 6) that had this message.
Hope the message doesn't signify anything wrong with the processing of our applications :)