Online Filing for both EAD and AP renewal concurrently - some minor details

psman

Registered Users (C)
I would be filing online for both my EAD and AP renewal concurrently in about a week. I am trying to gather information regarding some minor details so that I am not in for any surprises at the time of filing. I have the following basic questions (your responses would be most appreciated) :-

(1) I understand that after filing online for EAD and AP renewal, I would need to send the supporting documents for both applications in one envelope to one destination. Howevere there may be some supporting documents that are common to both applications. For example, I may need to send a copy of my I797C (I-485 receipt notice for application to adjust status) as a supporting document for both EAD and AP. My question is - would I need to send two such copies (one for EAD and other for AP) or would just one copy suffice ?

(2) After I have filed online for EAD and AP renewal, I understand that I need to go to a ASC to get my biometrics taken. Could I call up and schedule an appointment with the local ASC right after the online filing or do I need to wait to get some notification from USCIS ?

(3) Could I send the supporting documents right after the online filing or do I need to wait to get some notification from USCIS ?

(4) Is it easy to get an appointment at the local ASC office for your biometrics ? Is there the possibility that this could delay my application significantly (in case I am not able to get an appointment at the local ASC for the next several weeks)