online EAD renewal - Please Help with my Q

kingno1

Registered Users (C)
Jaxen:----online EAD renewal - Please Help with my Q

Guys, I am renewing my EAD (online) and AP.
When I am filling the online form, it is asking for
Have you ever applied for EAD before.
I live and work in San Jose last time I got my interim EAD at San Jose also.

1) My answer will be yes for this. Which office means--Do I have to select San Jose? or Laguna Nigiel Where the BCIS main office is?

2) Also, Where do I need to send the supporting documents to after E-Filing? San Jose or Laguna Niguel

3) For Please select your eligibility status?
I selected C9 'Filed 485'

4) For, Manner of last entry into US, I selected H1B as I was on H1B when I entered last time.
I am working on EAD now.
5) For, Current Immigration Status, I cant see any field related to AOS in the drop down box, What should I select here?

6) For Select the location where I485 is pending, should I select San Jose or Laguna Niguel?

Thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. yes, CSC. on approval details you can give San Jose if CSC did not give the previous EAD at all.
2. Where is your 485 pending? based on what you choose you will be directed to send to a specific address

3,4 good
5. see the EAD important thread in the start of this forum
6. Was your 485 transferred to San Jose?

Originally posted by jaxen
1. yes, CSC. on approval details you can give San Jose if CSC did not give the previous EAD at all.
2. Where is your 485 pending? based on what you choose you will be directed to send to a specific address

3,4 good
5. see the EAD important thread in the start of this forum
6. Was your 485 transferred to San Jose?

Jaxen, Thanks a lot.
My 485 is still in "FP received, processing resumed" stage. So, I guess for 2 and 6, it will be CSC-Laguna Niguel where all the 485s are pending. Is that right?
With these clarifications, I am cleared to go ahead and file.
Thanks a lot.