One Way return Ticket -- Which travel agent here will issue one?


Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
I'm planning on getting my mother here in April 2003. I want her to stay here for 1 yr. I know there are no airlines that give 1 yr ticket validity. So I'm planning on buying 2 1 way tickets and getting the return ticket cancelled later so that I have choice of airline as well.
Any travel agent here in the US who does it? Anyone with this experience? Please let me know.


Registered Users (C)
Get refundable ticket from your agent

Ask the travel agent you know for refundable ticket.
You have to pay the fare and cancel the ticket once the person is
in US. They will charge you $25 approx.