On line status changed. Don't know what it means.

for those who get "document mailed" email

I got the "document" last night. It was a FP notice which was supposed to sent 3 weeks ago, but went to my old address (god knows why -- I have changed address a year ago and have been receiving other letters from CIS withoug problem) -- so they resent it -- and that's called "document mailed". In the letter, they put in the original FP notice together with a return envelope that has my old address. There is no instruction as to what should I do with it.

Thank god my lawyer received the notice on time otherwise I would have missed the FP date.

This is really frustrating.

I got the "document" last night. It was a FP notice which was supposed to sent 3 weeks ago, but went to my old address (god knows why -- I have changed address a year ago and have been receiving other letters from CIS withoug problem) -- so they resent it -- and that's called "document mailed". In the letter, they put in the original FP notice together with a return envelope that has my old address. There is no instruction as to what should I do with it.

Thank god my lawyer received the notice on time otherwise I would have missed the FP date.

This is really frustrating.

Friends same story happen to me. My FP2 done on 5/9/07 and on 5/11/07 I received another FP notice but same which went to my lawyer..I asked my lawyer she asked me to reject it as it is a duplicate notice sent to thier office.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I guess then it is the same thing for me too. Actually my attorney received a copy since I did not show up for FP earlier. Well the mystery is resolved.

Thanks

Well, I guess then it is the same thing for me too. Actually my attorney received a copy since I did not show up for FP earlier. Well the mystery is resolved.

Thanks

However for me mystery is still there for "document mailed to applicant" as this message showed up on 6/30/07 (stayed till date). Well after my FP2 which happen on 5/9/07 and duplicate FP notice I got on 5/11/07.
Before 6/27;6/30/07 message was
"Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing." blah blah
So why this message surfaced after almost 1-1/2 month...?

GCcub -- so did you receive anything from June 30 till now?

My online message changed to be "document mailed" on Jul 24, and it is still there till today. I checked the FP notice they sent, there is a small mark on the bottom of the page dated "Jul 24" -- I guess this means they resent the notice on Jul 24, and at the same time updated the system.

At the end of the day, these do not matter -- the thing is, we are still waiting for that damn card!

diddl,

I also got the same kind of date stamp in my FP ( which my attorney received ). Since I got nothing else, I am consoling with this notice. Well I am celebrating my card production ordered ( for my EAD ) which was approved in less than 3 weeks. :)

Thanks

GCcub -- so did you receive anything from June 30 till now?

My online message changed to be "document mailed" on Jul 24, and it is still there till today. I checked the FP notice they sent, there is a small mark on the bottom of the page dated "Jul 24" -- I guess this means they resent the notice on Jul 24, and at the same time updated the system.

At the end of the day, these do not matter -- the thing is, we are still waiting for that damn card!

Ihave not received ANY document after 6/30/07 till date

Hi All ,
I am also in same boat. I have got the online message updated .

We mail you the document on May 25 2007. I have been waiting since than but neither me nor my lawyer recieved anything. I called TSC and they told me to wait.

I have opened the Service request but didn't hear anything yet. I have my second finger print done on May 11 2007.

EB2
PD: June 2004
485 Filed on : 7 July 2005.
140 approved on : 9 Sep 2005

Please keep me posted if any of you receive any lettter or notice.

Same here..
On Aug 2nd the status says "Document returned as UnDeliverable".
On Aug 3rd the status says "Documented Mailed on 2nd Aug".
TSC rep says to ignore this message as it is a system glitch and also said my i485 is still pending because of NC is not cleared yet...
---
Not sure what is this document mailed message. But atleast something is going on the case...
I believe all these kind of cases wud be approved on 1st Oct...

Gurus please me know what the mean:-

I have schedule on 08/15/07 FP3 Code:-1 but today I have LUD 8/8/07 on 485 and message changed like this below:-

I have schedule on 08/15/07 FP3 Code:-1 but today I have LUD 8/8/07 on 485 and message changed like this below:-

--------------------------------

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On August 7, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

RD:-485 4th aug.2004
LUD on 7/27,/7/28

i think it is a system glitch as the TSC says...
However, you better let your attny call them...

anyone approved

After getting the 'Document mailed to applicant' email
for some time,

does anyone getting the 'Card order' email or 'Approved' email.

Looks like no one is approved after the 'Document mailed to applicant'
email, whether you have received the real document (like mised
FP notice) or nothing (computer system bug).

Is 'Document mailed to applicant' email a bad sign?