• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

amrsamir

Hey internet,
I’ve submitted old photo in DV lottery submission (have been submitted in last year DV as well)
Is there any way to modify the submitted application or delete it and submit a new form?
Thanks in advance

No, there’s no way to modify/delete an entry once you’ve received a confirmation number. If you do get selected, then I’d recommend you cut your losses because the instructions are clear on pictures older than 6 months.

No, there’s no way to modify/delete an entry once you’ve received a confirmation number. If you do get selected, then I’d recommend you cut your losses because the instructions are clear on pictures older than 6 months.

unfortunately, I've read that after submission :
"
"DV entry photographs must meet the same standards as U.S. visa photos. Your entry will be
disqualified or your visa application refused if the entry photographs for you and your family
members do not fully meet these specifications or have been manipulated in any way. Submitting
the same photograph that was submitted with a prior year’s entry will result in disqualification. "

so it might be disqualified as well

Yeah.

You’ve only got one shot at submitting an entry per year. So always read the instructions carefully — and make sure you understand the terms — before each entry.

In fact, before you even hit “submit” go through your entry form several times to make sure no mistakes are present.

Mistakes happen, but unfortunately so does a lot of fraud. So it’s best to avoid any suspicion from the early onset.

Better luck next year.