old 485 filers read this - ALLS WELL

jolpot

Registered Users (C)
I have been doing a lot of reading and am convinced that "documentarily qualified" applicants(all 60K of them) have been pulled up and REQUESTS FOR VISAS have been made to the National Benefits Center. For more on Documentarily qualified(google on Oppenheim Visa office Judiciary or fish the link from Satchars post)...thusly, yes, there is no way that 60 k cases were approved...they have ONLY been marked and pending numbers from NBC

I just got off the phone with IO TSC and was informed that "my case was in a holding area waiting for a visa number to be assigned" and when I questioned abt NO VISA NUMBERS AVAILABLE as per the revised bulletin, she corrected me saying "awaiting the actual number to be allotted by NBC"...

So, over the next few months, all these cases will be processed and approved by the USCIS...

To a question, as to how many adjudication officers sit at TSC - I was told too many :) Also, I asked if the number of officers available were more given that there was no need to process new cases - got a long winded answer indicaitng she had no information or cdnt answer the question.

To another question regarding activity on my case on june 18th, she was clear in her answer that my case is not with an officer yet which is contradictory to how cases get processed...because VISA number is requested ONLY when the case is ready for approval by an officer...

So, the good news is TSC is indeed working on the old cases...Be a bit more patient and give it another 10 days...mid july is a right time to get into a fit :)

my 2 cents

Hey,

I have been doing a lot of reading and am convinced that "documentarily qualified" applicants(all 60K of them) have been pulled up and REQUESTS FOR VISAS have been made to the National Benefits Center. For more on Documentarily qualified(google on Oppenheim Visa office Judiciary or fish the link from Satchars post)...thusly, yes, there is no way that 60 k cases were approved...they have ONLY been marked and pending numbers from NBC

do you think "documentarily qualified" include NC pending cases as well?

Thats some good news. thanks for sharing on forum.

I just got off the phone with IO TSC and was informed that "my case was in a holding area waiting for a visa number to be assigned" and when I questioned abt NO VISA NUMBERS AVAILABLE as per the revised bulletin, she corrected me saying "awaiting the actual number to be allotted by NBC"...

So, over the next few months, all these cases will be processed and approved by the USCIS...

To a question, as to how many adjudication officers sit at TSC - I was told too many :) Also, I asked if the number of officers available were more given that there was no need to process new cases - got a long winded answer indicaitng she had no information or cdnt answer the question.

To another question regarding activity on my case on june 18th, she was clear in her answer that my case is not with an officer yet which is contradictory to how cases get processed...because VISA number is requested ONLY when the case is ready for approval by an officer...

So, the good news is TSC is indeed working on the old cases...Be a bit more patient and give it another 10 days...mid july is a right time to get into a fit :)

my 2 cents