Ohio SESA Tracker

Ohio SESA

They say they are processing Aug 02 cases, Your attorney might have received some thing from them to advertize etc..

non-rir

Thanks for the information, badluckinusa! But still need to wait another 2 years in Chicago regional. You can think about change to RIR, that maybe faster.

SESA has mentioned more advertisement is required

OHIO SESA has mentioned more advertisement is required. Initially ad was given for 2 times in 4 weeks.

submission date :2nd week July 2003

AM4GC said:
OHIO SESA has mentioned more advertisement is required. Initially ad was given for 2 times in 4 weeks.

submission date :2nd week July 2003
AM4GC - were those ads in a local or national newspaper? Did you have any other ads online also? What field/profession are you in?

Even though it means more waiting, I hope things work out well for you after running more ads. Best wishes and thanks for posting your case update here.

RIR case update

Ohio labor department responded to my RIR labor certification case. They had a question about my salary and needed some clarification. They have given my company 45 days to respond.

My RIR case priority date was September 23, 2003 and their response date was July 12, 2004.

The good news is they are pretty quick with the RIR cases right now. They say on their website that they are now processing October 2003 RIR cases.

http://www.odjfs.state.oh.us/owd/flc/processtimes.asp

Thanks For This News

Maggu, Thanks for your information about this good news and the share of your data.

My RIR case priority date was Nov 19, 2003. I hope they will response this recently.

If any OH-RIR case recerived response recently, please also update your information. Thanks

Labor moved to Chicago

My labor has been moved to Chicago from Ohio.
PD - 09/09/2003
Moved to Chicago - July 15, 2004
Just wanted to let you know.

It is RIR

:)

Now OHIO is processing Nov 2003 RIR cases

ODJFS updated their web site and now they are processing Nov. 03 cases. Anyone with Nov 2003 PD please post your updates here.

Case reached DOL in AVM

Thought it could be useful for folks in this thread....

My case

OH PD July 18th 2003
OH SESA forwarded to DOL June 1, 2004
CHICAGO DOL case received on June 4th, 2004 -- according to AVM

RiR/EB2

Good Luck to all.

Case reached DOL in AVM

Thought it could be useful for folks in this thread....

My case

OH PD July 18th 2003
OH SESA forwarded to DOL June 1, 2004
CHICAGO DOL case received on June 4th, 2004 -- according to AVM

RiR/EB2

Good Luck to all.
------------------------------------------------------

hi u said your case moved to dol chicago now i am in same boat my case moved to chicago on 07/01/04
now how u can check on avm? i dont have case number or any dot code so can u mail me all step so i can check on avm. how to get case number?
my hr is saying your case is on avm but when i called on avm i dont understand any word due to no case no.plz can u explain how i can verify that my case is on AVM.
thanks for reply in advance.

Vipinia........

First go to the following website....
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

Enter the following ....
1. Company name.
2. State from where they filed.
3. Select the fields to return as "ALL" -- that way you get all the information.

See if your case is in here by guessing the approximate dates you expected the case to be there...

Most importantly get the Company telephone number.

Call 1-312-353-1059

Hit 1 (Permanent Cases) and later Hit 2 (Employer Phone number).

Enter the employer phone number and keep hearing all the cases in history. If your case was the last one the company sent, then assume it is yours. That is what happened to me. Also since my case moved from state on June 1, when AVM said case received on June 4 I assumed it must be me.....

Anyway the phone number will not give any other specific details such as your name etc...

hope this helps!

Why is FLCDatacenter.com not being updated with data beyond Dec'03 for perm cases? I am following this site for the first time, since past couple of months and I am not aware of any trends as to how often they update their data. Any insights into this matter are greatly appreciated.

Good News Guys. Ohio is now DEC'2003

Wow. I could not beleive how fast the OHIO has been in the last month (Touch Wood :) .

It now shows as Dec'2003. Thats great news for the guys in the OHIO area.

Keep your fingers crossed guys.

Ohio Regular

Well!.That is good news for RIR. They still not working on Regular/Non-Rir.
I wish they do them too!.For last one year they moved only a month for Regular! That is not encouraging for Regular LC people like me!.
Good luck Ohio RIR guys!.

It is very common with OHIO SESA!., at least with regular cases!, and mine is a regular and i noticed this thing several times. They usually keep a month intact for months and just revert to several back. That has been happening with regular cases and i do not understand why they take so much time to process regular or rir labor in a state with few applications.

Jan'04

Well. good news for the RIR guys. Its now JAN'04. I just talked to the operator and it also is updated on their website.

For, Regular cases, hang in there guys. Hopefully, they expedite the processing times on your cases too. We will pray for you and wish you good luck.

Its Feb'04 for RIR

I know its kinda demoralizing for non-RIR guys, but the RIR status shows as Feb'04.

Probably, they will start non-RIR cases very soon and process them with the same speed as the RIR.

Good news for some guys and good luck for the rest of the guys.

here are the details of my case:

Jan'27 2004 :: RD at Ohio SESA
Aug'18, 2004 :: Case transfered to CHI.

Now, its gonna sit in the hopeless chicago Queue for a long time, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
cincidude said:
I know its kinda demoralizing for non-RIR guys, but the RIR status shows as Feb'04.

Probably, they will start non-RIR cases very soon and process them with the same speed as the RIR.

Good news for some guys and good luck for the rest of the guys.

here are the details of my case:

Jan'27 2004 :: RD at Ohio SESA
Aug'18, 2004 :: Case transfered to CHI.

Now, its gonna sit in the hopeless chicago Queue for a long time, I guess.

How do you find out when your case transferred to CHI. Do they send you a notice or ...........

Please reply...

Yes, they did send a notice to my attorney and was forwarded to me by my attorney.

It's a simple notification by email sent as a word attachement which says that my case is transfered to chicago and Aug'18 and here is how I can find out the status of my app, and more details of my application from the regional office.