October Visa Bulletin

blessed_by_INS

Registered Users (C)
Hi
It seems just 4-5 days remaining for fateful October buelletin will come out.Last year we were looking forward to this date.This year such a deepening silience ? Come on guys ,it does cost a dime to speculate. :D :p :) :rolleyes:
thanks
Blessed_by_ins

I don't think there would be any significant movement in EB3 category for India. They way they have handled EB3 category for India, even if they move the date by a week or two, I would consider that as HUGE JUMP.

I don't have any hopes from TSC folks. My PD is Nov 2001 and I guess, my PD won't become current until next fall. I have been waiting for 5 years and feel that I will have to wait another couple of years to get the final approval.

somehow that was my feeling too.

somehow that was my feeling too.Now Iraq ,election,guest worker are all more important then GC to Indian EB3.I was never so hopeless in my life as I am for GC.

mhsoor said:
I don't think there would be any significant movement in EB3 category for India. They way they have handled EB3 category for India, even if they move the date by a week or two, I would consider that as HUGE JUMP.

I don't have any hopes from TSC folks. My PD is Nov 2001 and I guess, my PD won't become current until next fall. I have been waiting for 5 years and feel that I will have to wait another couple of years to get the final approval.

Maybe ..

mhsoor said:

mhsoor,

We are in the same situation. My PD is August 01 and mentally I have prepared myself to wait another year if not more. 245is screwed up my labor app (took 2 years) and now they are screwing up my 485. Back then I feared that this would happen. The only thing we can take from this situation is that things are totally out of our control. I have started to focus on other things in my life and have started to put less emphasis on this situation. Stressing about it constantly made my life miserable. I am now trying to get over all of that. If we think of it in terms of the "big picture" we have been waiting for 5+ years .. whats 1-2 more years .... :)

regards,

saras