October/November/December 2003 I-140/I-485 Concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

After filing I140, I-765 and I-485 & before getting approvals, if one has to move to a different location, is it ok to do.

Will it slowdown the process??

your inputs please......

Actually, I had the same question.

What is the procedure in case we have to move after applying for I-140, 485, 765 etc.

I just applied everything last month.

Any feedback will be helpful.

Thanks.

Need to complete from AR-11 and send it to USCIS. On this forum i also have seen people calling USCIS and updting them the new address.

I'm not sure whether or not this would trigger slower processing

aks

Mine concurrent filling
I-140 RD 10/23/2003
EAD RD10/23/2003
I-485 RD10/23/2003
H1B - 7th YEAR extension Sept. 12 .
Still no news ( No, H1b , No EAD). All I have receipt notice

No news , curiousity killing me.

My friends who applied in Nov' ( Texas) . Recieved EAD in 3 weeks.

Originally posted by dashDurai
Mr. Mardala:::

Almost all on this thread having the sam/similar as your RD date.

Dont have any feedback/RFE/Approval ..etc from USCIS.

so be cool.. We can feel your pain and sleepless consulting jobs..

we will have our own day.. but the bad thing is.. we don't know when that date will come..

just go out somewhere and have fun...

Look at this URL

http://uscis.gov/graphics/shared/aboutus/statistics/msrnov03/BENEFIT.HTM

368,429 I-765 employment authorizations (EAD) are pending.

.:eek: :eek:

After reading this page.. i don't know whether i can smile or cry.

hey guys

any fresh updates from this week. its been long since we heard about anything happening in this thread. any ideas...i was just doing some random checks of EAC numbers in october.....most of the cases relavant to us which i saw were only in the status of recieved, no approvals.

how about running a scan and see where do we stand. we can run scan for 140 and 765,

latest scan results

Originally posted by vicky_usa
hey guys

any fresh updates from this week. its been long since we heard about anything happening in this thread. any ideas...i was just doing some random checks of EAC numbers in october.....most of the cases relavant to us which i saw were only in the status of recieved, no approvals.

how about running a scan and see where do we stand. we can run scan for 140 and 765,

Originally posted by PhillyJulyLC
What does "transfer" mean? In what situation do they transfer a case to Batimore for processing?

"Case Transfered" I guess means they want to interview the candidate before giving the approval.

can somebody add my info

I have applied I765, I485 and I131 on Oct 2nd (RD) for myself and mywife.

Receipt no EAC0400254*** for all the three

can somebody update the spread sheet or if they can post it i will do the update if you guys are maintianing one.

hmd

no approval this week?

We haven't seen any I-140 approval from this site this whole week. Seems to me like a slowing down... and still no EAD approval from October filers? The 'July - Sep' thread shows the average time for their EAD is 62 days. It'll be much longer for us I guess...

Please update the spread sheet with my details if you have one. I think my case details are missing from the spreadsheet though I remember updating it.

Applied for I-140/I-485/EAD on dec 9th

No AP applied

Receipt date Dec 11th

destiny

Please update the spreadsheet with my details:

Applied for 140/485/EAD/AP on January 24th (I know this thread is till December .... still...) . Will update on receipt dates later.

ST.

Please update the spreadsheet with my details:

Applied for 140/485/EAD/AP on January 24th (I know this thread is till December .... still...) . Will update on receipt dates later.

ST.

Bad Experience at Arlington Service Center for Emergency AP

Hello Guys

Today morning in a bad weather with lots of snow on the road, i drove to the USCIS, Arlington Office to request for Emergency AP. My mom is sick and i got a letter from Doctor also.

I went at 7.00 and waited till 7.30. then i went to the information officer to take the number. there was a fat lady and she was like sorry we dont entertain applicaiton like this. i told her that my mom is sick and it was like no effect on that lady. i took her name and filed a complaint with USCIS officer. had a big sceen there for 5 mins and came back.

will try agian by taking appointments. will keep u posted on the things happening.

thanks

vicky

So they turned your head down :eek:

Thats so sad.

What will happen to us ( Who needs the EAD so desperatly)... this is so told that. we are correct people in a wrong place at a wrong time.

:eek:

NOT GOOD

This is not a good news at all!! I noticed that I-140 seems to be moving at the same speed as it was 2-3 months ago.

But there is something happened to EAD and AP processes. I think since they have introduced a new form, the officers are just getting used to it!!

Lets keep our fingers crossed and stay in faith!!

Good luck guys.......

Antro

That's so sad

That's sad, vicky.

Only thing I can say is "Pray to GOD that she gets recovered fast and wish for the best".

Our best wishes are with u.

Status
Not open for further replies.