OCT/NOV 2002 Tracker

no news

WAC 03-005-xxxxx (ND october 2002)
2nd FP on Aug 13th
LUD changed on Aug 18th (FP received and processing on your case has been resumed ....)

Sent fax - 1st level of inquiry on Aug. 20th, asking why JIT > my PD

No answers yet
No LUD change since Aug. 18th

:mad:

I am still sleeping

Just joined to let you know my case

02-286-5xxxx

RD 09-20-2002
ND 09-20-2002
FP 11-06-2002

Getting nothing from CSC.
No email updates.

I am very patient ! just like you guys ! :mad:

Hi - looks like a bunch of these cases are being approved. Please post to this tracker so us waiters :rolleyes: can see wots going on.

Thanks!

wac-0303xxx
RD 11/2002
No 2nd FP yet

Hi - wonder if those who had filed in Oct/Nov 2002, and still haven't gotten their 2FP notices, have been left behind. Looks like a bunch of folks after this date are getting approved.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Peace
freeviews

If anyone is still using this tracker to assess their situation - I finally got my second FP notice yesterday - went to the SJ office this morning (saturday). In and Out in 12 minutes. Completely pleasant experience all round. No questions asked as to why I showed up 6 weeks early.

No changes at all to LUD for months.

Here are my details...

RD: Nov. 2002
WAC03-033-XXXXX
1st FP: Feb 2002 (Spouse & Self)
2nd FP: July 2004 (Spouse only)
Many faxes & phone calls to BCIS.

Anxiously waiting for my 2nd FP notice.

485someday

Unique Store
www.fusionaccents.com

Transferred to SJ

Hey guys,

A little less than two weeks after I went in and did my 2nd FP, my LUD changed to show that our case has been transferred to San Jose.

Interestingly, my wife and kids, whose derivative applications we filed about 5 months after mine, were also transferred at the same time.

I have been never been arrested or anything like that, so I wonder what they want. I guess the letter with instructions (when it shows up) will shed more light.

Btw, if everything is in order, do they approve and stamp right there at the interview?

How important is it to take an attorney?

Thanks.

Freeviews:
Transfering the case is CSC's way of reducing the back log. Lately a lot of cases are getting transfered to regional offices. There is nothing in my file either that is out of the ordinary but the case got transferered. You should search threads for cases that have been transferered to SJ office. My case was transfered to Baltimore, MD as I live in Maryland. In Baltimore upon transfer from CSC...it takes about 2 weeks to get transfer notice, which is mailed out to you and your lawyer. A month after that you receive the interview letter, which is dated 90 days from when it was issued. If your FP is not current during this 90 day period you will also get 2nd FP notice.
Regards,
485someday
WAc-03-033-XXXXX

Looking for unique gifts...
www.fusionaccents.com

No freeviews..My spouse (deravative) did her 2nd FP in Aug 2004 and my case got transferered and I still haven't done my 2nd FP. Lawyer has suggested filing for next AP & EAD (which is expiring in Jan, 2005 in local office) which may trigger I-485 application.
Regards,
485someday