OCI: Photo scan

cpboy

I read in this forum that the photo sent will be scanned for the OCI sticker. Which photo will be scanned? Is it the photo pasted on the application or the extra photo sent? I hand cut the photo to 35mmx35mm for sticking on the application form. It does not look professional.

cp_novice said:
I read in this forum that the photo sent will be scanned for the OCI sticker. Which photo will be scanned? Is it the photo pasted on the application or the extra photo sent? I hand cut the photo to 35mmx35mm for sticking on the application form. It does not look professional.
Well cut them all the same way, then it would not matter, would it! :)
Thats also why the pasted and attached photos are required to be identical.

Suggestion - cut a 35x35 template out of a thick paper and use that to cut remaining photos.

SFO consulate clearly says on application for regular 2x2 US passport size photos. which consulate is asking for non conventional 35mm x 35mm ?

mnsweeps said:
SFO consulate clearly says on application for regular 2x2 US passport size photos. which consulate is asking for non conventional 35mm x 35mm ?
DC embassy did. I had to cut my photos down to 35x35 too.

Superho said:
How did you guys get around the non-white background requirement?
Ask the question in one place only. You also started a spearate thread with same Question