Obtaining visa/citizenship for minor child

PeterW

Im a US citizen via naturalization. My son (currently living abroad and 10 months old) was born outside of US while I was a US resident (green card holder). What's the fastest way for my son to obtain his visa and/or citizenship? Would it be possible for my son to get citizenship via derivation of me since I have recently naturalized? Or do I must file I-130 and go through the process of getting him immigration visa and green card first? Thanks!

File 130, when he enters USA on an immigrant visa to live with you in your physical and legal custody, then he will automatically become a citizen.
What is his mother’s status? Will she be joining him? If not you will need to get formal custody arrangement to meet above.

Thanks for the reply @SusieQQQ

Good to know that the I-130 is still required. I have filed my son's I-130 after my naturalization (back in Dec 2018). His mother also has a I-130 filed, while I was still a green card holder. I had her petition upgraded to Immediate Relative right after I naturalized though. Currently I am waiting on the approval/denial mails for both applications.

I hope USCIS knows the relationship between these two separate I-130 cases so both my wife and son can have a single interview scheduled at the consulate.