Obsessed with immigration portal and USCIS..

Desi in US

Registered Users (C)
This is green card is one maha mayajal man.. I am so obsessed with this.. I check immigration portal like 3-4 times a day to see what is going on.. and also the USCIS site 3-4 times and of course my email.. are other folks just as screwed up as me??

My wife is also fed up with me as I keep checking this and other immigration stuff all the time on computer..

all i can say is dont let's waste our today in anticipation of what uscis will do to us tomorrow. go out and enjoy with the better half , after all she's here away from home too. as for immigration, que sera sera.. whatever will be will be ....

Lawyer says

You know I filled my lawyer in with all the interesting articles from this forum and the lawyer says to stay away from forums.
Lawyers suck man.
Tiredman

I know I cannot agree more. these forums provide so much info that it is almost impossible to do the right things without looking here.. Else I would have never known about early fp or pilot programs.. the lawyers claim no knowledge of it.

Desi in US said:
This is green card is one maha mayajal man.. I am so obsessed with this.. I check immigration portal like 3-4 times a day to see what is going on.. and also the USCIS site 3-4 times and of course my email.. are other folks just as screwed up as me??

My wife is also fed up with me as I keep checking this and other immigration stuff all the time on computer..

"Hope is a good thing" my friend.

Good luck, I am addicted too...Well it does feel better when you see others getting their approval. Cant wait for to see sunshine....