Oath letter!!!

toneto

Registered Users (C)
Today i got oath letter for march 31 ,its one of the happiest days ever to me, after all that happened before and during app.
I will like to thank all the people that answered to me i can not name all of you i migth forget one and that will be not fair,thank you!! Without you i will never had apply for it ,and for that thanks again.
You know who you are and you are here helping people that is so big for anyone.
Wish the best for all on the big road ahead,and off course if i can help do not hesitate to ask.
Sincerely
toneto.

I got and passed the citizen test 2 months ago but Atlanta officer said I'm not approved yet, because my permanent file is not in Atlanta(missing). So he was used temporary file to interview me, then IO said you have to wait until we find you file then we will write you letter.I ask for how long? IO said about 2 months, but i,m not recieve the letter yet, so what I have to do?
Anybody have experience like me? please give me help..thank's

Yes, You are not alone.

02/25/2010, I was interviewed at USICS fairfax, VA Office, PASSED all testes but a decision couldn't be made reason because one of my file is missing and a request would be make within two weeks. Look it has been more than a month but still nothing happened; i'm still counting the days.
please keep me updated ubout your case so i will do.

Wave

There's not much that you can do at this time, I am in the same situation my interview was on 02/25/2010 @ Fairfax , Va Field office and after the interview the IO told me that my file is on temporary status awaiting a missing file:confused:i said what? ya a missing file.

And he added that such missing file he would make a request that will take about two weeks and after that the USCIS was going to mail me the final decision but more likely the Oath ceremony date>
It has been more than a month and half and i am still in limbo.

Wave

Hi toneto,

Why "decision can not be made" after your interview? What the IO told you was the reason?
After my interview i was told A desition can not be made about your application because a file is missing on your folder.
up to now i haven't heard from USCIS

Wave

Last edited by a moderator:
it said ,,,needs aproval from supervisor.applicat passed all test,
exactly a month afer I got oath letter.
my case was special ,I had to go with a lawyer,I had a misdemeanor 8 years ago.