Oath Letter Tracker for December 2009 Interviews

Interview set for 03/04/2010 - DO Miami.
Anyone has dates for oath ceremonies here in Miami?
Thanks,

I have also recieved my OL today (DO-Milwaukee). Oath is schedule for 2/18. The OL was mailed yesterday from Milwaukee DO. Good luck to all Milwaukee oath takers.

Happyvoda, check your mail your wife's OL may already be there or you should expect it in next couple of days.

Anyone got the Oath letter from Baltimore DO lately. Just wanted to find out if there are any dates in the near future.

Interviewed today (Miami - 03/04/2010) it took 5 minutes without a problem.
Reviewed my application, verified my address and phone number asked me 6 of the questions, asked me to read a simple sentence and write a simple sentence.
Signed a couple of forms including one that had the information that will appear on my Certificate.
IO told me that because my 5 year since residency was on the 10th of March she had to wait until then for approval but that I will get a letter in the mail shortly after the 10th.
She also told me that oath ceremony was on March 31st.
So just waiting for Ceremony letter.
My wife was also interviewed and it was exactly the same with a different IO.

Anyone is still waiting for the Oath letter who got interviewed in Dec-09? I have been waiting for over 70 days now.

Today I got to know after 80 days from interview that my(and my wife's) A# file is missing. Please let me know what exactly I can do over here. The 2nd level officer told me that the DO has requested A# file from the National Benefit Center.

Today I got to know after 80 days from interview that my(and my wife's) A# file is missing. Please let me know what exactly I can do over here. The 2nd level officer told me that the DO has requested A# file from the National Benefit Center.

I went through the same situation though I had to wait for almost three and half months between FP & IL. That was because of the missing A# file. That gave me a good reason to request local senator's help. When the A# file was still missing even after the interview, I contacted the senator again. In your case, even though it was 80 days after interview, if you still look at the whole timeline, it's not that bad. Even assuming that the DO approved your case on the 120th day from the interview date, that would like six and half months total processing time. I am not suggesting that you wait forever. Wait another 2 weeks, check the status with an officer once again and if the A# file is still missing, then enlist the help of a local senator. The language in the letter should focus more on retrieving the A# file more than the actual decision on the petition. That's how I did it. My letters to the senator was focusing on A# file help. Put some good words for USCIS in the letter. Most likely what will happen is, the director of local DO will send a reply to the senator saying that you have to wait 120 days after interview (happened to me) but they (DO) will make serious attempt to get your A# file from wherever it is currently located.

My N400 was denied .I appealed it.my question if anybody knows ,how longe does it take to get the hearing in milwaukee.thans to all of you.

I see for some people the OL dosen't take a generation to be mailed, I almost thought that the IO were just telling fairy tale.

Wave

Last edited by a moderator: