O-1 approval from TSC

VVee

Registered Users (C)
Just got my O-1 approved from TSC by premium processing. Will answer questions to the best of my knowledge.

Good Luck for those who applied.

Need help on O1

I am planning to apply for O1 Visa as I am reaching my 6 year cap by dec 2002. Can someone tell me how many letters I need to put and waht way I will have better chances of the visa approved

Need help on O1

You need to have at least 4 or 5 letters. You need to meet the criteria (as INS perceives) for O-1. They look for graduate degree, experience, papers published, articles written about you, awards won, etc. Detailed information on this aspect is given in www.immigration.com and other sites including www.murthy.com.

Good Luck!

O1

The key in getting o1 visa is a good lawyer who is experienced in this issue. 5-10 letters are needed, from different sources (different countries if possible). If you have many publications/ presentations and work in the area crucial to US economy or defence you will have a very good chance. There are many websites describing this visa. Do a few searches, call a few lawyers. They often evaluate your case without fees and if you get a lot of positive answers go ahead and pick one.
Good luck