NYC RIR Status

Any news on latest approvals from NY SESA ?

I talked to lawyer and he said that NY SESA is currently processing April 2001 applications.
Anyone got their applications moved to NY DOL from NY SESA , who had applied for LC in April / May 2001 ?

No Title

Did he tell you the priority date that currently running? and also do you know how many months it is taking to process?

No Title

EB2/RIR. March 8th. They have just assigned the state id Number. Maybe it would take a week or so to go to regional

No Title

Does it mean they have started dipping into 245i. There are a whole
lot of applictions filed in april. Does anybody know approx. applications filed in april under 245i and how many NYSESA process
in a month or 245i has a seperate queque. Any insight would be
helpful.

had a ?.

mine was mailed on 31st march. eb3 rir, & my lawyer 2 mths ago, called & talked to the ny sesa off. & was given my p.d. as 29th april & also the case #, is it the same as state i.d.? & how do u know that once the state i.d. or case # is assigned it goes to regional? my lawyer didnt say anything, & he hasnt gotten my approval. does the state i.d. begin as 2001*******?please post u\'r replt. thanks.

No Title

Hello folks:
It is terrible to see this agonizing wait for a Permanent Residency to this great country... Many of us have to face this agonizingly slow task and as soon as we are through we forget about it! It is high time we, the taxpayers did something about it!
I propose the following:
Everyone (including anyone that you know) should ask their lawyers to petition AILA to lobby in the US Congress and House (in fact, our employers can write a petition too), to streamline the Labor Certification approval process so that Labor must be certified in a reasonable amount of time (like 1-2 months instead of 1-2 years!).
Please post your thoughts on this...
Thanks,
-KRSN

No Title

Can your attorney be more speciifc. What were the PD\'S FOR which he
has recieved approvals. It will give us some idea as to where the
LC PROCESS is .

No Title

It is weird. How is that some in Jan Feb Mar have not recieved the LC
and here we find that the attorney says April cases are being processed.There seems to be something drastically wrong because the attorney cannot be that much way off. I seriuosly think that
245i applied in Feb/mrch/april were so many that the normal applications like ours has got mixed in the pot. Lets assume for
every 50 245i\'s 2 or 3 normal cases are processed.

DOL Update

Just called DOL for status. I spoke to one of the officer. He said they are currently processing July\'01.
It might say "current" when you call automatic messaging system, but actually they are doing July.