NYC RIR Status

laborpain

Registered Users (C)
Please post your info here if you have a pending LC application (NYC ONLY).

Use the following format:
Type,application date,forward to Feds date

my status is:
EB2,3/30,waiting

labor_pain

eb3/rir, mailed on 3/31.
hi. my applicationn was mailed on 3/31. but when my lawyer called sesa 1 mths ago & asked about my case , he said the date was 4/26. & gave the case #, it doesnt do much good scince the sesa email system doesnt work. hope fully u\'ll get some reply from sesa in 1-2 wks. my lawyer told me last month they were getting march approvals, unless like mine u\'rs was mailed on 3/30. it depends when it was sorted out & entered in their system. will keep u updated. keep u\'r sprit up.

so people filed in March is expecting approval soon.

if there any person filed before March is still waiting?
thanks

Hey Fathi718

I am also in the same boat. My RIR/EB3 LC application was filed on april end and my lawyer is expecting them by the end of this month...
I also know of one of my friend who got his LC which was filed in March...So i guess we should be receiveing it this month...or atleast lets hope...God luck...keep in touch..

my file date is 4/23, waiting...

my priority date is 5/25. what\'s the difference btw
priority date and file date???

hi joey y,

my reciept date is also 4/26, in eb3 rir. please post any development, however slight. thanks.

RIR EB2

Hi GDas, What ur attorney is saying, because i heard that people who applied in march are getting their approlvals now. Mine was applied in 15th march in RIR EB2 but now news yest.

Please make this list moving

RIR/EB2, 4/26 receipt date, waiting

Hi guys,

We need your inputs. Please make this list moving.

still nothing

Aaaah, the labor pain is getting worse! Have not heard anything from my sleeping beauties (lawyers) about the status of my application. Will this ever be over. AAAaaaaah (*cramps*)

No Title

just called ny sesa automated system. they said the processing time for rir applications is 10 to 12 months. so long wait for ny sesa applicants.

Case Number assigned

EB2/RIR. Filed on MARCH 8th.

Case Number has been assigned in State.

Maybe it would be moved to Regional in a week or so, according to the lawyer.

Looks like NY SESA has started working.