NYC RIR Status

THATS GREAT NEWS

So finally NYC SESA is rearing into end-April cases... There is hope afterall, there is hope.

Good luck with the next steps. Hopefully INS allows concurrent 140 and 485 applications that way we can gain back some of the sitting and waiting we have been doing thusfar.

Attorney Update

My attorney also reports receiving April end (27 & 30) mailing RIR approvals from NY. He thinks they are moving faster than their own predictions (SESA/SWA's that is) and might pass April faster than their forecast of year end!!

I guess we will have to wait and watch!

lotsa luck to everyone.
:)

Any updates

Folks - lets keep this bord alive. Has anyone heard anything from their attorneys? I know there are a few people here with mailing before mine and hopefully they are hearing something from their attorneys. Please share whatever you know.

thanks

hi, everyone, i just managed to register again, my previous i.d. was fathi718. p.d. is april 27th, called the lawyer yesterday, said he recieved quite a lot of april approvals, but alas, not mine,please, whoever got an aproval, please post, thanks:)

Hey fathi

Hey fathi - Good to hear from you!! Did your attorney give any idea on when he thought NY SESA might cross the April hump?

Labor Cert. Date 04/29/01

My labor cert was filed on 04/29/01. My lawyer has not received anything yet. Is is OK ?.

Who else have heard for PD 04/29 or later ?.

Please post your date if any one did get response from NY-RIR.

haresh

Haresh - are you sure of your date - 04/29/01 was a sunday.

SESA may or maynot send a note acknowledging receipt of your application. However, they should notify your attorney when they move your file to regional CO.

Then the date must have been April 30. As we did not receive any receipt or case number . Do you have any idea ?

what does your lawyer say?

Has he heard anything from SESA? Does s/he have any timetable for you?

Thanks jrinny ,
He has not heard anything from SESA at all.
I think , he has no such time table other then keep waiting.

haresh

BTW was 04/29 your mailing date(when your lawyers mailed the application to SESA) or is it your priority date?

NYC - RIR - APPROVED !!

:) NYC RIR LABOR APPROVED YESTERDAY !!!

DATE MAILED : 04/23/2001
DATE FILED : 04/26/2001

APPROVAL RECEIVED 07/29/2002 - NO RFE

Good Luck to all of you who are waiting and hope this date helps to keep track !

:)

:D , congratulations, & thanks for posting this great news, my priority date is also 4/26/01, & have recieved no RFE, i am waiting for news from ny SWA,
thanks for u'r post, & good luck for the next step.

Thanks and Good luck to you too !!

Thanks and Good luck to you too !!

Hope you get your approval soon and best for the next step !

Congratulations

Congrats!! Could you share what your occupation is and what kinda firm do you work for? Also if there have been any layoffs at your firm? This would help the rest of us get a clearer picture.

Also, I guess you know that you can file your I-140 and i-485 concurrently now.

I am a Systems Engineer in a Prime Investment banking firm . Mostly integrate trading systems, routers, servers, databases, T1 lines to name a few. Yes, there have been layoffs due to the lack of Business presence in certain markets and for no other reason.

Hope this helps; good luck !

RIR/EB2 Aprila 24th 2001

Hello my green card is filed on April 24th of 2001 under RIR-EB2.
Since long time I am following forum. I have a one doubt , can any one clear my doubt that would be greate full of you.
Yesterday my employer called and had given file number, I am asking about this number since he applyed greencard, but yesterday he has given. That file number contains (200102907xx) 11 numbers. I doubt this is real case number or not. Usally how many number does file number contain?.

raj_green

hi, my priority date is april26th, my lawyer had a 3 way conf, with a sesa officer & he gave my case # as the same 11 didgit, its 200102279**, so i guess we r around the same time, let me know if u hear anything, o.k. thanks.

LC applied on 05/23/01

Hi Guys,

I applied for LC in NewYork state on 05/23/01. I havent heard any thing yet. But in the mean while, there is a possiblity to reuse co-workers approved LC.

In this scenario, is it worth going ahead and filing I-140 using co-workers approved LC or wait until my LC gets approved. I dont know how long I have to wait in the later case!!

Any suggestions/advice are welcome!!

Thanks.