NYC RIR Status

to srrv

srrv,

As assur said, it does not matter if lawyer sent it in Oct 2001. General practice is to preserve all correspondence/papers, etc in abig fat file for the client. So lawyer may still have the fedex #. Please don't fall into the trap of assuming things. Dont guess that attornet does not have the #. Ask him, and let him tell you if he has or not.

Labor dept sends notice: I just meant the approval or the denial or the request for evidence....whatever the case may be. I had received a request for evidence, and that was the time when I got the case number...they had written on top of the notice.

Yes, there is a case number for Labor appln also, but I dont know how to find out the case number.

Hi assur & ksnm,

Thanks a lot for the suggestions.
Till now I was just going by the words of my employer.
Never thought to double check. I recently joined this forum and realized I am not much aware as I should have. Thanks to you guys for a good start. Now I got a direction and will explore more.
I will ask for the info. you suggested.

Thanks & have a great day.

srrv

NY is going crazy! now its back to 04/25/01. this is soooooooo frustrating.....:mad:

has anyone any clue what's going on?

I am not sure if they want us

in times of bad economy--- they simply just don't care...

and we are in this deep s**t waiting for liberation by that piece of paper...

Never thought of myself being so miserable.

no one knows

NY RIR labor sucks man..its not at all doing anything..just april 30...2001...
we made a mistake to be legal here..if not we can also have the same 245(i)..

what happened

i there no one in ny city who applied rir/eb2 ...is anyone got labor cleared for april 2001...