NY RIR tracker

bobxu

Registered Users (C)
Hi, everyone,

Let\'s start a NY state LC tracker. My case is filed in June.

EB2
RIR
File Date: June, 2nd

lets get this list going///

All are EB2, RIR

laxma -- may 30
bobxu -- june 2
h1trk -- june 8

all new yorkers please update this list...

Please update the status too

It would be great to have the message in the following format appearing as \'Title\' of the message.
EB1/EB2/EB3 Category - RIR- File Date with SESA / DOL NY - Status

No Title

RIR EB2
Submitted: May 29

someone gets approven these days? or any information comes from DOL?

No Title

Yesterday, I had talk with my lawyer. And he said that NY SESA is going to take like 10 to 11 months due to multiple reason like, too many 245 applications, WTC Incidence and Anthrax incidences.

EB3 RIR March 2001 Status : pending

Question: What are the steps/stages for Labor Certification. My company contact says that , my application is still at the state level, and they are taking 12 months for RIR cases and are backlogged till 1998 for Non-RIR cases. She says once it is processed at the state level it goes to DOL, where they have their own waiting time.

Is that correct ? Can someone elaborate these steps, and what they mean, or just point me to the correct resource.

No Title

They are right. I am not sure about the times they mentioned since I thought that NY Sesa takes about 10 months and DOL is current. Go to www.shusterman.com and click on Processing times to check.
Good luck!

NY sesa is still processing January \'01 cases

One of my friends(working for the lawyer firm) told me that NY sesa is still processing January\'01 cases. I am waiting for mine, it\'s filed in february...