NSC RFE Medicals

rahulp1

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I received RFE documents for myself and my spouse from my attorney. It's regarding our medicals. Our original I-693 forms are enclosed in the sealed envelopes.

There is an attacment for me, which says,
"You have not received the following required vaccinations because the civil surgeon failed to indicate that the are contraindicated
Deficient Vaccinations Varicella"

There is no attachment for my spouse, they just returned the sealed envelope.

I am thinking maybe I should just do the complete medicals for my spouse all over again.

Can you please advise how to address it?

Thanks,
Rahul

I talked to the doctor's office and they were able to give us varicella shots today. They told us that doctor will put the date and signature on the line for varicella in supplemental form I-693 and they will give us sealed envelope next week. These are our original forms that we submitted in July 2007 to USCIS, which USCIS returned along with RFE now. Doctor is going to hand write the date and put signature for varicella in the same form. Please let me know if you see any issue with this.

On a side note they charged us $350 (for something they missed originally).

Thanks,
Rahul

Rahul, What is your Priority Date. I too got an email saying an RFE has been sent. I am not sure what the RFE would be. Does this mean that they are reviewing the case?