NSC Processing too slow

dice12

Registered Users (C)
All

something needs to be done for NSC otherwise we will be again waiting for more years. dates are going to retrogress in 2-3 months and it would be again severe retrogress. so pl. get multiple ways to improve NSC processing such as contact different offices. so pl. start getting different offices contacts as well as ways to communicate such as email, fax, phone call etc.

Thank
dice12
EB3 - PD July01 (own labor)
I485 RD DEC.2004
CSC>NSC

On going Saga...

Dice,
I agree with you. My cousin's GC got approved recently and received his plastic card from VSC. His PD is around Aug' 2002 with concurrent I-485 filing. His PD became current with June 2007 Visa Bulletin.

My PD is June’2002 with concurrent I-485 filing with NSC, I have recently created an SR and waiting on reply.

All

something needs to be done for NSC otherwise we will be again waiting for more years. dates are going to retrogress in 2-3 months and it would be again severe retrogress. so pl. get multiple ways to improve NSC processing such as contact different offices. so pl. start getting different offices contacts as well as ways to communicate such as email, fax, phone call etc.

Thank
dice12
EB3 - PD July01 (own labor)
I485 RD DEC.2004
CSC>NSC

I beleive they haven't woke up yet. I guess they are still in shock that retrogression is over...........and their holidays are finally over.

Pump it Up...

Guys...

Looks like we are seeing some approval today looking at few posts...Hold on as these NSC folks are doing something...let us hope that we get more approval post...than KICK NSC post..Good Luck Bros...

They are lazy and dead people working in NSC.....they will just process a 100 or more cases until this september when the dates will move back again.....i lost hope...