NSC processing times update

knk_hyd

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC

I notice that today (Dec 28th) the USCIS website has been updated for NSC processing times (with posted date as Dec 14th 2007). The processing dates for I140 for all categories are showing as April 6, 2007. Not sure if the dates posted are right as my I140 RD date is Mar 9th, 2007 but don't see any LUD.

I saw a soft LUD on Dec 14th, but the status remained the same "Case reveived and pending".

I am sure there are quite a lot of us in the same state.
Any thoughts about what is going on.

Thx

Last edited by a moderator:
NSC Processing times

Details of our date
PD 2001Feb
I 140 RD EB3 Feb6th 2007
But yet no reply. I guess we should wait for a month from Processing date give them a chance and then call lawyer or Infopass.

Seems like they want to work. My husbands I-140 is end of April, so we just missed the boat. Guess we have to wait till the next date change January or whenever they feel like it. Wish they had sent it to TSC because they take about 6 months, so we would have an aproval by now. These NSC people are SLOW. I know, I have dealt with them many times in the past. I used to live in Lincoln, NE and the center is right downtown.On certain dates you could go there and inquire about your application in this tiny room where somebody comes behind glass to talk to you. Very impersonal (at least in my experience).

All my colleagues whose I-140 was filed till 6th April 2007 have received their approvals. If there are cases filed in Dec 2006 are pending, then they may have to take-up with USCIS thru their attorneys.

My EB3 I140 PD is March 9th 2007.
My attorney called up USCIS to check what was going on with my case. USCIS responded back saying that the processing is within the advertised timelines and should expect to hear something in couple of weeks. Finger crossed.

That's good news. My date is April 30th 2007 EB1C. Let hope we all get our approvals soon.