NSC PP stamping refused

ravi kat

Registered Users (C)
Our application was approved on April 28 and we the approval notice we received subsequently states that the card would be mailed in 120 days by the immigrant card facility. There was no information about the 551 stamp. Yet we took an infopass appointment and went to the local ASC on May 12 . However the officer refused to stamp the passport and stated that I should receive another request from the UCIS for biometrics and only then would the take the FP. We received a UCIS request for FP ( code 2) but no information about stamping. Anyone in this situation ? Has anyone been refused stamping ? Or has anyone obtained a i551 stamp after May12 at any of the NSC ASC ‘s ?

U Don't Need Pp Stamping If Ur Done With Biometrics..

My Daughter Got Her Card W/o Pp Stamping, She Did Biometrics And She Also Got The Same Message On Her Approval Notice " Card Faciility ...120 Days...."

Here Are The Meaning Of The Codes...

Code 1 -----fingerprinting All Ten Of Them :)

Code 2------biometrics( They Will Take Pics, Right Index Finger Print, And Signature) This Is Use To Produce Card.. This What My Daughter Got

Code 3 Fingerprinting And Biometrics...

So If U Haven't Done So...u Should Go And Do Ur Biometrics....

Hope I Answer Ur Questions....

Thank U!!!

whrismygc said:
U Don't Need Pp Stamping If Ur Done With Biometrics..

My Daughter Got Her Card W/o Pp Stamping, She Did Biometrics And She Also Got The Same Message On Her Approval Notice " Card Faciility ...120 Days...."

Here Are The Meaning Of The Codes...

Code 1 -----fingerprinting All Ten Of Them :)

Code 2------biometrics( They Will Take Pics, Right Index Finger Print, And Signature) This Is Use To Produce Card.. This What My Daughter Got

Code 3 Fingerprinting And Biometrics...

So If U Haven't Done So...u Should Go And Do Ur Biometrics....

Hope I Answer Ur Questions....

Thank U!!!

Biometrics wasn't done . Tried to get PP stamped because I wanted to go to Canada this weekend , but they refused to stamp it or take any biometric info. Was told that UCIS will send a separate request for biometrics. Today I got the notice. But I would've liked to get my PP stamped. SO I am planning to try another ACS at another city.
Thanks