NSC or TSC?

You dont have a choice. All I-140s have to be submitted to NSC. Then based on some criteria??, they will either keep it or transfer it further to TSC. I had posted a similar question last week about how they decide which to keep and which application to send to TSC but no replies..

My lawyer called me to prepare the reference letters with the address of TSC. However, I recently read from the USCIS website, if I would like to file concurrently both I-140 & I-485, I need to send it my package to NSC.

So, would it be OK if all my reference letters address to TSC??

THank you!

ixora78 said:
My lawyer called me to prepare the reference letters with the address of TSC. However, I recently read from the USCIS website, if I would like to file concurrently both I-140 & I-485, I need to send it my package to NSC.

So, would it be OK if all my reference letters address to TSC??

THank you!

no problem!
as long as its addressed to center!

According to Mathew Oh, the current practice is to keep petitions received on a specific date, say 06/xx/2006, at NSC for processing (i.e., NSC-day). Petitions received on day xx+1 are all sent to TSC for adjudications (TSC-day). If you can figure out when is the TSC-day or NSC-day, then you can submit your petition of a specific date so that it will be adjudicated by that particular center.

i guess person is asking about reference letter not petition!!!
so its fine as along as only reference letters are addressed to center!

eb1doc,
Yes, I agree that the letter could be addressed to TSC or NSC. This does not matter. I was merely providing additional info and if the individual wants his/her case adjudicated by a particular service center, he/she has to find out the additional details.