NSC - How many days to get Receipt Notice after 485 is filed

ChandraB

Friends,

How many day does it take to receive 'Receipt Notice' after 485 application is sent to INS ? Is this info available in the info from INS (Processing times).

Is it the same as ND date ? I am planning my trip to India based on this. So, i appreciate your insights.

Thanks
Chandra

Time For I-485 receipt notice to come in.

Reply: INS is sending receipt notice in about 2 weeks. You need the advance parole to travel.

Regards,

To Shivane

Hi Shivane,

I need employers tax proof to apply for my I-140. My company is not a public company it is a privately held company & my attorney requested me to give my employers year 2001 tax returns form.

when i approched my supervisor who reports to the president of the company(Owner) he asked me to find out where does it say in the INS rules that the employer needs to submit a Financial proof

My question to you is is there a link in the INS site where i can pull this info from the website or can u direct me in the right direction ASAP.

also can u advise me if the employer is reluctant to give that info is there any other info which i can request him which will proove companys ability to pay
other than W-2 what kind of things can we send.

In short what documents are needed to proof companys ability to pay and also is there an article on this on the INS Site.

Regards