NSC -> EAD and AP approved

max2k1

Registered Users (C)
Just FYI for those that are interested .....

My paper filed EAD and AP @ NSC got approved yesterday - it was sent about 30 days back (around the first of April).

What was your receipt date for the EAD?
Mine is stuck there since March 8, 2006. I am hoping it will be approved this week. The current processing date is : March 20, 2006.

There is till mine for EAD , 3rd EAD applied RD Mar 28, 2006 , ND Apr 3, 2006, no word yet only there was one LUD on my case in I-765, hopefully soon some message!

Myself and spouses's concurrent e-filed EAD&AP were approved (dates between 04/27 - 05/02). All RD 03/27.

HTH

jumbo12 said:
What was your receipt date for the EAD?
Mine is stuck there since March 8, 2006. I am hoping it will be approved this week. The current processing date is : March 20, 2006.
Don't have the receipt notice now - but the receipt date was right around Mar 30 to Apr 4 - in those few days.

So it took approx 30 calendar days.

All of my EADs have been approved in about 30-50 days time frame - not sure about the processing date as its always been "too old" given my experience. Mine was a renewal if that matters.

Mine and spouse 3 rd EAD approved just now, ND April , 06. It took exactly 30 days to get approval.

mAX21

Could you pl tell me which address you sent the ead renewal doc's .My 485 is also pending in NSC

Please tell

Dear Jr. Mithun,

Once you receive your EADs could you please let us know the start date of the new EAD. I read in the VSC-485 firm nowadays they are issuing the new EAD validity from the expiry of the earlier EAD rather than the date of approval.

Did you by chance request for multiple year EAD?
TIA!

Dear Max,

Sure I will post the validity also in another 3-4 days yet to receive the plastic cards...

thnx

Jr_Mithun,

I also have one question. Irrespetive of who is asking questions, why are you always replying to Dear Max :D ?

CaliGC said:
Dear Jr. Mithun,

Once you receive your EADs could you please let us know the start date of the new EAD. I read in the VSC-485 firm nowadays they are issuing the new EAD validity from the expiry of the earlier EAD rather than the date of approval.

Did you by chance request for multiple year EAD?
TIA!
Mine was in NSC - new EAD dates do NOT start after the old EAD expiry - it starts on the day of EAD approval (so you "lose" some time).
Also Employment based EADs are still only valid for 1 year - so no luck with multi-year either !

It would be a good idea (for people like us, anyway) if they start giving EADs in 2 or 3 yr chunks - given all this retrogression and all that -- but I am not holding my breath for it to happen anytime now !

sertra2002 said:
Jr_Mithun,

I also have one question. Irrespetive of who is asking questions, why are you always replying to Dear Max :D ?
Ha ha ... :D - nice catch !!

I think he/she has become like a semi-robot --- check IP and reply/respond !!!!
-just kiddin ' ;)

How long to get EAD Cards after I-765 approval?

Just got email that EADs of me & spouse are approved on May 4th.
R/D was Apr 7th and N/D was Apr 13th. They are first-time EADs filed at VSC along with I-485.
Can anyone tell how long will it itake to get physical EAD cards after approval?
Thanks in advance!

goincrazy said:
R/D was Apr 7th and N/D was Apr 13th. They are first-time EADs filed at VSC along with I-485.
Can anyone tell how long will it itake to get physical EAD cards after approval?
Thanks in advance!

Congrats!

You should receive within a few days. Give yourself a week or so. The main thing is you know that it has been approved. To get it in your hands is just a matter of days. You can breathe now.

Good luck!!

goincrazy said:
Thanks in advance!
You will get one more LUD and status change email ("Cards ordered/mailed") - after that it should take only 3 days or so -- no more than a week from your original approval email.

I got my 3 EAD and Spouse today RD Mar 27,2006 and AD 03, May 2006.It doesn't do any benefit rather I spent some money and waiting for GC.

Jr_Mithun said:
I got my 3 EAD and Spouse today RD Mar 27,2006 and AD 03, May 2006.It doesn't do any benefit rather I spent some money and waiting for GC.

At least you have something you can use to work and provide for your family. Other peopler are in worse situation. They could not even get an EAD approved. We should be at least thankful for what we get.
Good luck for your green card process.

MY EAD and AP extensions

Hi,

I am in California and my pendning 485 is with California. My Attorney
applied for my EAD and AP extension. With the Bi specialization i am not sure where this was filed. You guys have any idea if this is with CSC or NSC ?

For my case which centre should i check for processing dates.

Please post your RD, ND for the recent EAD & AP applications.. Current situation for centers it doesn't matter at all as long as you check gets cleared you are safe here..hold on you EAD & AP approval is on the way