NSC AUG-RD TRACKER: Pl. Update

NSC-AUG2000-RDs Updated on 09/14/01

Please keep posting your missing(??) Informations in the attached AUG2000-RD Tracker.
Also, Please post new records.
Thank you again

CLICK below on NSC-AUG2000.txt

After 485 approval, should our passport be valid for an year to get the 485 Stamping
in local INS Office?? My passport is expiring on 16-JUN-2002. If I get my 485 approval within
a month, can I go to Local INS for 485 stamping?? I know I can renew my Indian passport
now(within a year of expiration), but then my question is "Is one year passport validity
required for 485 Stamping for Local INS Office??"
Also, is this information available in any website?? If so, please let me know. Thanks
Everyone, please check your passport validity....

I have sent a email to my Attorney. Please ask your attorney too or IIO if s/he really talks well.

Thank you

W2 needed?

Guys,
Did you guys sent W2 as part of 485 app? I was reading in other centers msg boards and noticed that people have got RFE\'s as a result of not sending that info. Also what\'s the deal with sending 2 affidavits from both parents for 485 app?? Isn\'t just 1 affidavit enough? Boy, I hope I don\'t end up in this RFE mess, help me God!!!
gajvar, you might wanna talk to ur attorney regarding that issue as not many here would be able to answer that quest.

No Title

gajvar,
i know its not dificult to get ur passport renewed at indian embassy in chicago - it doesn\'t take long .. maybe u wanna get that done to play safe!! just a thought!!

W2

Hi, I did not send any W2s with my application but I did send a whole stack of photocopies of my other documents (such as birth certificate, degree certificate)with my application.

As far as I know 6 months validity is enough

If you are living in a city where there is indian consulate, then
you better get it done. I got my passport renewed from SFO few months back. I could get it done within a week

Yeah I sent w2s for 7 years...

Your lawyer should have cautioned you about this. Also I did send 3
affidavits (two from my parents and one from my uncle). I guess
2 affidavits from parents are necessary

NSC-AUG2000-RDs Updated on 09/15/01

Please keep posting your missing(??) Informations in the attached AUG2000-RD Tracker.
Also, Please post new records.
Thank you again

Thanks mv, uc123. I\'m in Chicago, I\'m going to renew my passport now.
My attorney says, it\'ll be nice to renew but not required.
Since, I\'m in Chicago I\'m going to do it. Thanks again.
My I-485 still waiting....

As far as I know usually people won\'t send W2s while applying I-485.
So if asked thru RFE, we can send it. It all depends on the the Officer I guess.

CLICK below on NSC-AUG2000.txt

FP Notice Recieved 01/29/2002

I just recieved the FP Notice yesterday and scheduled for FP on 2/22/02 for both myself and my wife.