NSC Approved:
PD: Aug 17, 1999
RD: Oct. 2, 2000
ND: Nov. 1, 2000
RFE: Nov. 10, 2001.
AD: Dec. 10, 2001
AD Mail Received: Dec. 13, 2001
Passport Stamped: Dec. 17, 2001

DO NOT CALL TOO OFTEN TO FIND THE STATUS OF YOUR CASE. CALLS ARE MONITORED (DID NOT KNOW) AND THE CASE MAY GET SPECIAL REVIEW ATTENTION!

Good Luck to EVERYONE!

Congratulations!. Thanks for posting. How did you know case get spl. reviews when too many calls. Ho

TOO MANY CALLS TO INS, is not advisable,

To: BRODOLINO PIAZZA, I really appreciate if U can thro some lite here, did any one told U, that it is not advisable to call INS too many times, and our calls are being monitored, could U please tell us the consequenses if we do so. We really appreciate your reply, and this will help others , who are calling INS frequently!!

Thanks,
RAMUKESI

Calls can be maintained and I485 case can have simple data as how many times the caller called in. B

No Title

Home address had changed at the time when the RFE was issued.
Called INS to let them know about the address changed. In the mean time the RFE sent out to the old address. INS mentioned that they will send another copy to the new address. Very impresive their service over the phone.

The lawyer wanted to confirm that the address has been properly changed: talked to the congressamn for getting a confirmation about the address change. Found out the reason for the RFE, also: too many calls. Used to call daily once the date got closer.

Thank you Mr. Piazza. So, you are saying you got your RFE because of too many calls? What was the RF

No Title

Most of you had the same question: Read please 1.1. It provides all the details. I felt frustrated, because nobody mentioned anything about calls being monitored. Finally, I had decided not to call anymore, until I would hear back. What I also did.

No Title

Are you saying that even use the AVM to check status will be considered too many calls or you actually talk to an IIO every day? Would you please let me know? Thank you very much.

They know when you called last...

I rember once calling and the IIO told me that I had enquired only last week. So they know when you called last...

No Title

I don\'t get it. Can you just tell me if the usage of AVM will be considered as too many calls. Please answer \'yes\' or \'no\'. Thank you.