Now Bio Expired So What Next!!!!?? Help

huni98

Registered Users (C)
I did my Bio code 3 on April 14th 2006 which means its exactly 15 months since then. My LUD is the 12th this month after submitting my corrected Medical/Physical received by USCIS on the 10th this month [July]. Does that mean that I will have to do the Bios again before I can get approved? Please any contribution is highly appreciated. Thanks.

my case was transfered to local office and at the time of interview my bio was expired 10 day ago . IO take the interview and send me to do the bio and after 3 days my case was approved. IO said bio is easy but if you stuck in name check we cannot do anything.good luck.

Asylee1966,
Thank you so much for your contribution I guess the best I will call them on Monday and find out if I am through with the monster Name Check. Again thanks.

my case was transfered to local office and at the time of interview my bio was expired 10 day ago . IO take the interview and send me to do the bio and after 3 days my case was approved. IO said bio is easy but if you stuck in name check we cannot do anything.good luck.