notice of denial of the case

dimi

First of all, I appreciate the help you guys are providing through this forum. It is a great relief for people like me.

I got married to my wife, who's a USC in january and filed for GC in may. I filed I-130, I 765, I 485 and I 131. I also got my finger prints taken. But in june, I recieved a letter saying some of the documents are missing. It included that I have to file I-864. So my wife whose the petitioner filed for it and sent it. we also have a co-sponsor whose a relative. she makes the intended income requirement from last year, but she got unemployed in february. so she didn't fill i-864.

today i recieved a letter saying my case is denied and therefore, all my other applications are denied. however, it says i could file a motion using form i290B within 30 days.

I dont know who should fill this form. (me or my wife?) and if my co-sponsor is currently unemployed, how will it effect the case since both me and my wife just graduated from college and without a job?:confused:

I desperately need an answer and I would appreciate it a lot...
:(
thanks

You need to find a co-sponser who makes the intended income. Or your sponser needs to start a working, even if it is at Target or Walmart.

If your sponser / co-sponser can not provide a history of minimum income level, just providing current paystubs (adding up to the minimum yearly income) may be sufficient.