Not Recieved BEC Letters For SFO CA Cases

I also got the same from my Attorney

His office has recieved 45 day letter for other cases. But not for me

PD. May 8
DOL RD - Apr 12th

Last edited by a moderator:
no letter

nearly end of January and still waiting for the 45 days letter from BEC.
I e-mail my attorney yesterday and told me that BEC is not sending letters in order.

pd: sept. 2002
rd: aug. 2003
CA/RIR

Re: sacbee

sacbee said:
svrabbit:

Can you please clarify, other two co worker's RD. Is it June 2003 or different??

Hi, Sacbee,

Their PD/RDs are within a month to mine. One is two weeks before me. The other is two weeks after me. So really confu :rolleyes: sed....

My lawyer received 45 day letter yesterday and sent to my employer.I do not have details yet of BEC from which letter was received.

PD: Aug 28th 2003.
Fwded to DOL: 4th Oct
RD: Unknown.

~InneedofGC.

Anand_Mishra said:
My PD is July 27th 2003(RIR/CA) and RD is July 6th 2004. I also didn't received the letter yet. if you guys receive the letter please post it.

inneedofgc said:
My lawyer received 45 day letter yesterday and sent to my employer.I do not have details yet of BEC from which letter was received.

PD: Aug 28th 2003.
Fwded to DOL: 4th Oct 2004
RD: Unknown.

~InneedofGC.

45 day letter not received but found my case in Philly BRC

I did not receive the 45 day letter but I found my case is in Philly BRC. My attorney got email about my new case number. Atleast my file is not lost during the transfer.

-----
PD at EDD: 09/11/2002
RD at DOL: 08/06/2003
PS: I do not have email address to contact BRC, I will try to get it from my attorney but no guarantee

Chipman said:
I did not receive the 45 day letter but I found my case is in Philly BRC. My attorney got email about my new case number. Atleast my file is not lost during the transfer.

-----
PS: I do not have email address to contact BRC, I will try to get it from my attorney but no guarantee
Congrats! I think your lawyer still need to send a reply to the 45 day letter (which you have not received yet)!!

Ok just to assure you folks that BEC letters have started mailing for Months of May & June 2003

To day i was told that HR recd the letters from Dallas BEC

bec email id

Icarus said:
Presently, no phone tracking or inquiries are being provided/accepted. The email info for atty/agents and employers is:

"To obtain specific information regarding your application, you may send an email to: status@dal.dflc.us

Please include the following information with your request:
The Employer’s Name, the Alien’s first and last name, and if known, the new case ID number.

All email status requests will be responded to via mail in approximately 3 business days."

CAlcawaiting said:
Still not received 45 day letter.

CA SWA PD : Jun 02 -03
RO Date : Jun 04-04
EB-2

So far no letter from Philly BPC. Most are coming from Dallas. May be our files were sent to Philly BPC. So far not seen Letter for June/July 2004 RD. We all will receive soon. :) Please post if you receive the letter.

PD: June 27 2003(CA/RIR)
RD: July 6 2004
(NO LETTER YET)

Chipman said:

-----

Chipman, from what state did you file for LC, because I have similar pd & rd filed at CA/SFO DOL if you are from California then I may presume that my case is at Philly BRC too coz until now I haven't receive my 45 days letter.

thank you

pd: sept. 2002
rd: aug. 2003
CA/SFO

Chipman said:
YES I have filed it from CA

Most probably I think your case is in Philly

Chipman, do you have any info as to when are you going to receive your letter ? and what are the details that you got from your BRC inquiry (email from atty)

thanks again for your early reply

I do not have any idea when they are going to ship it but I got my new case number, I am hoping sometime next 2 weeks we should get this letter. If not then I will ask my Attorney to ping the BRC again.

Can you give me the source from where you got the new case number ?

Hi Chipman,
Can you please provide the source from where you got the new case number for the benefit of others in this forum ?

Thanks
cadesi
Chipman said:
I do not have any idea when they are going to ship it but I got my new case number, I am hoping sometime next 2 weeks we should get this letter. If not then I will ask my Attorney to ping the BRC again.